Rusty 714

Hi everyone. I am going to be cosplaying this custom version of The Flash from Injustice 2
Barry's Chest.png
Let's call him Wally West. If all goes well my plan is to make a muscle suit under a tight grey shirt and grey pants. Then I will sew the details on, and put EVA foam pads on the chest, boots, and arms for the armor pieces. Then I will either 3d print or make the helmet out of foam. This should be fun. I may make the default mask for some practice in the breakneck speed shader. This will be the hardest build I have ever done, but I like a challenge. However, it would be a lot easier if I had a model of the helmet to go off of. Easier than just looking at the game while I am making it. I don't know how to rip models and I can't find a model of "Lethal Bart Allen's Racing Mask" anywhere. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could direct me to a place where I might be able to find it.
Bart Allen Helmet.png
If not, I am sure that I can come up with a solution. Maybe I could use a foam captain America helmet template as a base and heavily modify it or something. But I am afraid that I probably won't get that signature pointed edge on the back of the dome where the red meets the grey if I improvise. I will be updating this thread, if I can remember to, which I hope I do, once I have made any progress involving the practice "speedster mask" In grey and silver.

Good news. I commissioned a guy for 65 bucks to make me a 3d printable flash helmet! So that will be printing soon. Meanwhile, I cut out all the foam pieces for the chest armor.
20220202_210717.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back