Rusty 714

Hi everyone. I am going to be cosplaying this custom version of The Flash from Injustice 2
Barry's Chest.png
Let's call him Wally West. If all goes well my plan is to make a muscle suit under a tight grey shirt and grey pants. Then I will sew the details on, and put EVA foam pads on the chest, boots, and arms for the armor pieces. Then I will either 3d print or make the helmet out of foam. This should be fun. I may make the default mask for some practice in the breakneck speed shader. This will be the hardest build I have ever done, but I like a challenge. However, it would be a lot easier if I had a model of the helmet to go off of. Easier than just looking at the game while I am making it. I don't know how to rip models and I can't find a model of "Lethal Bart Allen's Racing Mask" anywhere. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could direct me to a place where I might be able to find it.
Bart Allen Helmet.png
If not, I am sure that I can come up with a solution. Maybe I could use a foam captain America helmet template as a base and heavily modify it or something. But I am afraid that I probably won't get that signature pointed edge on the back of the dome where the red meets the grey if I improvise. I will be updating this thread, if I can remember to, which I hope I do, once I have made any progress involving the practice "speedster mask" In grey and silver.

Rusty 714

Good news. I commissioned a guy for 65 bucks to make me a 3d printable flash helmet! So that will be printing soon. Meanwhile, I cut out all the foam pieces for the chest armor.
20220202_210717.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.