Done / Completed Indiana Jones Raiders/Ravenwood Journal (blank)

I'd love to see pics of completed ones if anybody is filling them out, or just pics in your collections.
Here's mine.

20200717_184833.jpg
20200717_184658.jpg
20200717_184646.jpg
20200717_184627.jpg

I think I want to do another one but this time with the newer margins and I would also like to find the extended drawings and text.

Reading through this run, I'm seeing requests for the smaller version. Is there a smaller updated version available?

Last edited:
I think I want to do another one but this time with the newer margins and I would also like to find the extended drawings and text.

Reading through this run, I'm seeing requests for the smaller version. Is there a smaller updated version available?

Yours looks great!

I'm not doing the smaller one lined anymore. It takes way too long and there's too much waste because I have to use a different printer and it misprints a LOT. Like...when I did the two that I did, I wasted probably a whole third book's worth of paper.

Also I don't think either size is exactly screen accurate, but I'm of the opinion that the A5 size is way too small whereas the executive is just a little too big.

Hello. Just wondering if you'll be making more of these? I'm on the list already, and really looking forward to getting one of them. Thank you!

Hello. Just wondering if you'll be making more of these? I'm on the list already, and really looking forward to getting one of them. Thank you!

I'm still working on them, but I got thrown a COVID curve ball in December with a family member and then I had to order more book cloth and USPS is...let's just say not reliable at the moment...

I'm still working on them, but I got thrown a COVID curve ball in December with a family member and then I had to order more book cloth and USPS is...let's just say not reliable at the moment...
I hear that. Have several packages delayed right now myself. Thank you for the update, and I hope all is well for you now.

Okay, I've messaged the first 6 people on the list, they'll be ready to ship Monday, then I'll start on the last 3. They shouldn't take as long.

Hello, would it be possible to order an unaged Ravenwood journal, without the Fullers earth and rough appearance? I’m an archaeologist and I assure you that it will get “aged” when I use it in the field. Also, with lined paper, that would be great. Thank you very much!

Hello "LTsmash1200", I'm so impressed with your prop that I would love having one aged and with the lined paper. It would be to Spain. Thank you!

Hello, are these still available? If so I would like a lined one.

Please 1 lined/aged

I'll add you both to the list. I'm going to close the list for now. I started making these during the pandemic when I had a lot more down time. Over the last year things have gotten fairly normal so I haven't had much time to work on them. I haven't forgotten about these, but they'll be trickling out VERY slowly. I should have some free time in January and February to work on them so I'm hoping to get at least a couple done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back