Unlimited Run Indiana Jones Raiders/Ravenwood Journal (blank)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevin926

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd love to see pics of completed ones if anybody is filling them out, or just pics in your collections.
Here's mine.

20200717_184833.jpg
20200717_184658.jpg
20200717_184646.jpg
20200717_184627.jpg

kevin926

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think I want to do another one but this time with the newer margins and I would also like to find the extended drawings and text.

Reading through this run, I'm seeing requests for the smaller version. Is there a smaller updated version available?

Last edited:

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think I want to do another one but this time with the newer margins and I would also like to find the extended drawings and text.

Reading through this run, I'm seeing requests for the smaller version. Is there a smaller updated version available?

Yours looks great!

I'm not doing the smaller one lined anymore. It takes way too long and there's too much waste because I have to use a different printer and it misprints a LOT. Like...when I did the two that I did, I wasted probably a whole third book's worth of paper.

Also I don't think either size is exactly screen accurate, but I'm of the opinion that the A5 size is way too small whereas the executive is just a little too big.

matt1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello. Just wondering if you'll be making more of these? I'm on the list already, and really looking forward to getting one of them. Thank you!

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello. Just wondering if you'll be making more of these? I'm on the list already, and really looking forward to getting one of them. Thank you!

I'm still working on them, but I got thrown a COVID curve ball in December with a family member and then I had to order more book cloth and USPS is...let's just say not reliable at the moment...

matt1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm still working on them, but I got thrown a COVID curve ball in December with a family member and then I had to order more book cloth and USPS is...let's just say not reliable at the moment...
I hear that. Have several packages delayed right now myself. Thank you for the update, and I hope all is well for you now.