Unlimited Run Indiana Jones Raiders/Ravenwood Journal (blank)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JW Foust

Received mine today. Beautiful craftmanship!!! A little thicker than I imagined, but that's not intended as a criticism at all. Thanks!!!

2aa.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jonesing4Props

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I also received my smaller version today. And I must say....consistent craftsmanship for both journals I ordered. FABULOUS!!! Just great attention to detail and I Thank-you!!!
Perfect!!
Thank you!!!!

Attachments

• 20200928_122128.jpg
    20200928_122128.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 20200928_122215.jpg
    20200928_122215.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
  • 20200928_122234.jpg
    20200928_122234.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
  • 20200928_122246.jpg
    20200928_122246.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55

JW Foust

I ordered some hand marbled paper from an Etsy seller and just glued some into my journal as end papers. I don't mean to take anything away from the workmanship of the journal as it is, & I almost hated to glue the marbled paper over the distressed original, but man, did that make it pop!

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I ordered some hand marbled paper from an Etsy seller and just glued some into my journal as end papers. I don't mean to take anything away from the workmanship of the journal as it is, & I almost hated to glue the marbled paper over the distressed original, but man, did that make it pop!

Not taking anything away at all. I would use marbled endpapers myself, but real marbled paper is expensive and printing my own would blow through ink so it would make the overall book more expensive and I feel like $60 is already pushing the limit for a blank notebook. I actually ordered a sheet of it for whenever I feel like making a new one for myself since the one I currently have in my collection was made with the older more lime green colored cloth.