I modded the Nerf Aliens Pulse Rifle from Hasbro

Really sharp and detailed work...looks great...!!(y)(y)

Screenshot 2023-01-26 101738.jpg

DaBuild I hadn't seen this thread yet - beautiful paint job and documentation. I especially like the subtle blood splatter.

Definitely appreciating those with legit painting skills sharing their mods as examples; it'll come in super handy for reference (both in terms of aesthetic choices and technique strategies) when I finally get around to tackling mine.

DaBuild I hadn't seen this thread yet - beautiful paint job and documentation. I especially like the subtle blood splatter.

Definitely appreciating those with legit painting skills sharing their mods as examples; it'll come in super handy for reference (both in terms of aesthetic choices and technique strategies) when I finally get around to tackling mine.
Cheers! Much appreciated! I'm glad it can help :)

I gave mine a quick paint job leaving it as a nerf gun rather than accurizing it. Taking the logos off and filling them was the biggest pain. Simple black and camo green with rust and silver weathering and a touch of brown on the grips. The pics don’t really do the green or weathering justice though. Looks better in person.

Attachments

• E0FB77DE-6928-4A82-90FB-B6ACCA74A799.jpeg
    E0FB77DE-6928-4A82-90FB-B6ACCA74A799.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
  • 47BFA9C8-E5AD-4C72-9C2A-CEE43A90B9C1.jpeg
    47BFA9C8-E5AD-4C72-9C2A-CEE43A90B9C1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
I gave mine a quick paint job leaving it as a nerf gun rather than accurizing it. Taking the logos off and filling them was the biggest pain. Simple black and camo green with rust and silver weathering and a touch of brown on the grips. The pics don’t really do the green or weathering justice though. Looks better in person.
Well done!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back