HELP: ANH Stunt Macro Part?

enaswede

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Does anyone know where the black ring on back/top of the ANH Stunt Macro comes from? <see photo link below>

http://www.andersonsonline.com/_clients/fxsabers/stunt_macros/part1.jpg

Any help is appreciated! :)

Thanks,
enaswede

xxx.jpg

Looks like the bottom of the Seagull, where you lock it shut.

I assume you already figured it out, I'm gonna be building a couple Stunt sets soon, have you got any links to build logs or any insight?

I've seen a few different ways to do the transition box area so far, not sure what's the correct way to do it.

Looks like the bottom of the Seagull, where you lock it shut.

I assume you already figured it out, I'm gonna be building a couple Stunt sets soon, have you got any links to build logs or any insight?

I've seen a few different ways to do the transition box area so far, not sure what's the correct way to do it.

Yes, I was able to finally figure out where the part came from... "NEOCA 35-K Film Camera"... Thanks!
s-l16030.jpg

I would be glad to help you as much as i can... some of the parts on my final build were never discovered so we replicated them from photos as best we could for now until the parts origin becomes known.

Aha! Lucky I still have the camera body.

I'll certainly need all the help I can get with this one. I haven't actually sat down with all the parts just yet, but questions are already arising about certain areas.

It's funny to me how much that camera can go for, it feels so cheap in my hands.

Is the part really confirmed? Or is it just one used on a fanbuild as it "looks like a possible part"?

Btw. the lens on that Neoca is not the used one.

Well I'll be dagummed. I've received quite a bit of misinformation over the years!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back