Heavy Weapons Wolf Predator 1:1 Armor build (3d modeled)

Whip components finished up.... The vertebrae and ends are sized for a length of 1/8 inch (about 3mm) parachute cord or elastic line. I think the whip looks a lot better with the vertebrae decreasing in size towards the end, so I worked out several decreasing sizes that can work together.

The handle and hook tip have been sectioned with larger hollows added where the cord can be tied off inside the ends. Registration posts were added as well just to make the assembly easier. Thanks for looking!
1007 pred whip render 3.png

Your work is incredible! Makes me want to stop making my CAD models as well lol. Can I purchase this STL set from you? I have two giant printers I can test full prints on. That way the armor and bios dont have to be split up so much. I, of course, would never share them, I just want to finish my suit :) Let me know if we can work something out! Thanks!

Whip components finished up.... The vertebrae and ends are sized for a length of 1/8 inch (about 3mm) parachute cord or elastic line. I think the whip looks a lot better with the vertebrae decreasing in size towards the end, so I worked out several decreasing sizes that can work together.

The handle and hook tip have been sectioned with larger hollows added where the cord can be tied off inside the ends. Registration posts were added as well just to make the assembly easier. Thanks for looking!
View attachment 273122
This is the exact idea I had as well! Except I was going to create the shell to fit a real whip. Maybe you can try the same!

View attachment 1233512
Hi just to give you the heads up, be very careful about giving your files away, there is a guy on this site making molds from other peoples work and selling on Etsy. Just been caught out by him.

Hi just to give you the heads up, be very careful about giving your files away, there is a guy on this site making molds from other peoples work and selling on Etsy. Just been caught out by him.

Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it. (y)

Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it. (y)

Please make sure you notify the mods so that person's access can get suspended on this site. I give things another 10 years or so and we will have some sort of system in place that really shuts down these recasters and resellers that screw the original artist. In light of that I think I will hunt up my papers on piracy and post and maybe they might make a good sticky on the no recasting discussion.

Please make sure you notify the mods so that person's access can get suspended on this site. I give things another 10 years or so and we will have some sort of system in place that really shuts down these recasters and resellers that screw the original artist. In light of that I think I will hunt up my papers on piracy and post and maybe they might make a good sticky on the no recasting discussion.

Oh I would, but I actually have no idea who the user is that Rotund mentioned was recasting people's work, and it was on Etsy as I understand it, not here.

And on that note (besides that I rarely give away files ANYWHERE anymore), I have been modeling and working commissions for cosplay and entertainment for several years... From that I have dealt with numerous recasters and have probably reported 50+ on numerous sites for taking my work. The conversation has been beaten to death here on the RPF, but most prop-makers do not have much of any legal standing to try and protect their work from recasters, since we are ourselves are usually basing our prop creations on someone else's (such as a movie studio's) copyrighted properties. Any ways, recasters called out here to the mods will be (with good grounds) kicked off of the site, and I've also never had a problem reporting recasters/sellers on Etsy and having their listings (and sometimes their accounts) pulled. You are right, Etsy does little or no vetting, but that is likely a good thing; otherwise they could go as far as policing ALL unlicensed props off their site. They also make a lot of money of of us, so I'm not worried about it. (y)

Oh I would, but I actually have no idea who the user is that Rotund mentioned was recasting people's work, and it was on Etsy as I understand it, not here.

And on that note (besides that I rarely give away files ANYWHERE anymore), I have been modeling and working commissions for cosplay and entertainment for several years... From that I have dealt with numerous recasters and have probably reported 50+ on numerous sites for taking my work. The conversation has been beaten to death here on the RPF, but most prop-makers do not have much of any legal standing to try and protect their work from recasters, since we are ourselves are usually basing our prop creations on someone else's (such as a movie studio's) copyrighted properties. Any ways, recasters called out here to the mods will be (with good grounds) kicked off of the site, and I've also never had a problem reporting recasters/sellers on Etsy and having their listings (and sometimes their accounts) pulled. You are right, Etsy does little or no vetting, but that is likely a good thing; otherwise they could go as far as policing ALL unlicensed props off their site. They also make a lot of money of of us, so I'm not worried about it. (y)

Umm...actually here in my town is one of the infamous RIAA DMCA lawyers. I can get the contact information as this would be a good Q&A podcast on how we handle the re-casters in a more stern faction. 150k/250k fines per violation are very eye opening and maybe we need to look at going after a few individuals like dogs to send the message of stop stealing other folks stuff and pass it off as your own.

I will need to work on a good set of questions on what options we have and what the violators can look forward to once they start getting dogged.

Umm...actually here in my town is one of the infamous RIAA DMCA lawyers. I can get the contact information as this would be a good Q&A podcast on how we handle the re-casters in a more stern faction. 150k/250k fines per violation are very eye opening and maybe we need to look at going after a few individuals like dogs to send the message of stop stealing other folks stuff and pass it off as your own.

I will need to work on a good set of questions on what options we have and what the violators can look forward to once they start getting dogged.

Well, as I mentioned, it's not always good to rock the boat when it draws studio or license-holder's attention... I have a few C+D letters specifically from this kind of situation, that's why I take care of the problem myself when it shows up.

salut !! travailler sur votre projet est super !!! Je peux vous aider, envoyez un mail pour projeter le masque loup prédateur ! modèle stl / car je suis intéressé par le modèle du costume du prédateur .
Bonjour je serais très intéressée par votre modèle de masque de Predator Wolf :) pourrais on en discuter s'il vous plaît

salut !! travailler sur votre projet est super !!! Je peux vous aider, envoyez un mail pour projeter le masque loup prédateur ! modèle stl / car je suis intéressé par le modèle du costume du prédateur .
Bonjour je serai très intéressé par votre modèle de masque de Predator Wolf pourrait-on en parler s'il vous plaît :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back