HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

Having full control via the wand took this to pack from ten to eleven, I saw a few people bellyaching about the vibration motor basically mooing like a cow but I would chalk that up to being stationary on the stand close to the microphones, very happy to see both the 84 and afterlife power up sequences. Also the packaging was just absolute icing on an already perfectly baked cake. This Haslab was well worth what we paid to back it last year.

Yeah, I was already keen to receive mine, but good lord having the wand actually switch the pack on and off makes this a home run. The packaging, presentation, even the box for the mini-puffs is just excellent

I believe they said previously that after you turn it off you can turn the pack back on through the sand within 5 minutes, after that you’d have to use the switch on the pack again, but even still that’s amazing.

This was an awesome update video. The pack is looking great. Bravo on the packaging also!

I’m glad I picked up two - one to leave stock and one to convert to an 84 pack.

I was kinda hoping the Spengler Journal would be a bit more substantial, but I guess since it's a bonus item, I can't get too upset it's more like a magazine than an actual journal.

I think the pack is amazing, but I only have one issue that I know will always bother me about this pack. In order to achieve the spinning cyclotron effect on the pack, each lens has 3 LEDs that while in "Afterlife" mode, chase each other to create the spinning effect.
Photoshop_hPWb6Ulv87.png

In "84" mode the lights replicate the on off cycle seen on the original packs but for this they use all three of the LEDs at once. I personally think it looks a bit goofy having a strip of light instead of using just the middle LED and leaving the two others off in "84" mode. example of what I mean below.
LEDS.jpg

Well... I'm the one that started the thread, & it's bittersweet to see all these amazing updates. As many experience, real life & medical emergencies knocked out my ability to order one.

If there's anyone that's ordered multiples & would think about selling one for less than a mint, keep me in mind. LOL

I think the pack is amazing, but I only have one issue that I know will always bother me about this pack. In order to achieve the spinning cyclotron effect on the pack, each lens has 3 LEDs that while in "Afterlife" mode, chase each other to create the spinning effect.
View attachment 1633975

In "84" mode the lights replicate the on off cycle seen on the original packs but for this they use all three of the LEDs at once. I personally think it looks a bit goofy having a strip of light instead of using just the middle LED and leaving the two others off in "84" mode. example of what I mean below.
View attachment 1633978
That's a fair observation, I can live with it being slightly different but there is room for improvements. We pretty much know a lot of the prominent vendors when they have this pack in hand will reverse engineer most of it for upgrades. Those will likely start popping up in the summer. an 84 conversion kit is going to be a popular commodity especially for folks who want the right light sequence.

I think those emails were for the backordered wands.
Correct, they pushed the wand shipping date another month and folks online were speculating about an early pack launch because of some confusing notifications, were still at least five months out for these to arrive at our doors.

yeap got the same emails for the wands and was charged
but have anybody's wands been shipped? Suppose shipping date was the 21st of November and my wand hasn't shipped

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back