HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

My back ordered wand now says 'This pre-order item will be available to dispatch on approx January 18th 2023', and the pack is 'Spring 2023'...

soon.JPG

I'm not sure how far in advance they tend to send those types of email reminders, but at the very least it sounds like they're on schedule and won't be running late

I got a similar email and it was confirmed through the GB news outlets, were receiving shipping address confirmations and these will likely be heading stateside in containers by boat in a few weeks so the earliest will possibly see these shipped out to backers is the middle of February to early March. Still this is cause for modest celebration, the turnaround time is months shorter than the Spring estimate. Production overseas must be rolling along well.

I pre-ordered from Zavvi (I live in Europe) and I got a email to add my payment info now. They just charged me. I suspect it may be soon, probably in January like everyone is saying.

Last edited:
Which brand of LC Alice frames was the most accurate one to use for GB Afterlife again? It might be a good idea to buy one before these ship in case the frames sell out.

Which brand of LC Alice frames was the most accurate one to use for GB Afterlife again? It might be a good idea to buy one before these ship in case the frames sell out.

Rothco 2255 is what they used in the Afterlife film.

Rothco 2255 is what they used in the Afterlife film.

Was this confirmed? I kept seeing this and FOX being mentioned as the ones used in the movies but couldn't find where one or the other was ever confirmed.

also got a similar email about the Proton Pack being released early.
And about 2 weeks ago I received my Wand and will open it when I have Proton Pack in hand.
I want to be super excited when I open the wand and the proton pack, then attach all the prices together.
Kinda like that feeling when you were a kid and you had to build a figure/vehicle/playset or add the accessories.

But I just wished the Pack would have shipped before Christmas, that would have been like being a kid during Christmas, for me be like the 80s Christmas
But early release in January is still great

also got a similar email about the Proton Pack being released early.
And about 2 weeks ago I received my Wand and will open it when I have Proton Pack in hand.
I want to be super excited when I open the wand and the proton pack, then attach all the prices together.
Kinda like that feeling when you were a kid and you had to build a figure/vehicle/playset or add the accessories.

But I just wished the Pack would have shipped before Christmas, that would have been like being a kid during Christmas, for me be like the 80s Christmas
But early release in January is still great
Every day is like Christmas when I get a new toy in the mail. I run up to my room like a little goblin. When the pack arrives, I’m going to goblin more than I have ever goblined before.

My (UK) order from Hasbro Pulse still says despatch on the 18th of Jan, and I got a 'confirm your address' email today which said the closing date on making any changes is the 9th of Jan.

Also if you’ve been waiting on a wand, grab it now. I’m gonna guess there will be people who get their pack and didn’t realize it wasn’t included and start grabbing them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back