Limited Run Harry Potter: Year with the Yeti

I received mine and I'm disappointed. How am I ever going to see the actual book when I don't want to open up the cool packaging you sent it in! ;)

???? Perhaps order another to open?

Edit: Noticed you posted in the wrong thread, whoops.

Last edited:
Travels with trolls next? Please? pritty please? :)

Can never get enough of Lockhart!

Haha, would love to!! Might need to sell more of these so that I can afford a hot foil stamping machine and all the custom dies :D.

Weird, I posted this in the wrong thread! :eek

???? Perhaps order another to open?

Edit: Noticed you posted in the wrong thread, whoops.

I freaked out when I saw this lol. Glad it was for another thread :)

IMG_0178.png

Any more takers? :)

Received my copy. It looks great and it's very well done. I'm proud to add it to my Potter collection and can't wait to show it off to the MinaLIma folks!

Glad you like it!! Do you have plans to see MinaLima? Them seeing it would be the greatest honour! :D

Glad you like it!! Do you have plans to see MinaLima? Them seeing it would be the greatest honour! :D

They have routinely come to the Harry Potter Celebration at Universal in Orlando for the past 3 years and have also attended LeakyCon(s). They’re just the nicest people – taking time talk with anyone. They appreciated seeing my Cursed Opal Necklace and Decoy Detonators (which they autographed). Fingers crossed they’ll be at the HP Celebration 2017!

attachment.php

I'm the tall one with a buzzard on my head. :)

ATL

Attachments

• MinaLima 2016.jpg
    MinaLima 2016.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 506
Alright folks. Only 2 completed books left on my shelf!!

The next 2 buyers will get theirs within days of sending funds, but the last 3 slots will now be made to order, so will take longer to receive (roughly 2 weeks after sending funds).

Thanks for all the support and feedback so far. It's a privilege to know that I've made all your collections that little bit more magical. :)

I am interested in a book. But I don't have much money. Is there a way for you to drop the international shipping prize? A way to make shipping cheaper? Would like to know before I buy from you.

Well folks, the run is complete!!!

Thank you again for all the support- and congratulations on getting one of the 20 copies!

Although I have been asked by many if I will be making more of these in the future, I feel that the time has come to put this project "on the shelf" :p.

Mischief managed...

Well folks, the run is complete!!!

Thank you again for all the support- and congratulations on getting one of the 20 copies!

Although I have been asked by many if I will be making more of these in the future, I feel that the time has come to put this project "on the shelf" :p.

Mischief managed...

Thanks for the run, I completely understand closing the run, I did the same with my Golden Snitch a while back, people keep asking, but I'm not making anymore. Can't wait to see what you come up with next buddy :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back