Harry Potter replicas/collectables - Rare, promotional, and otherwise

I actually had contacted the jeweler that made the snitches. I was hoping for one without the wings. They made them as a special order and could not produce any more under contract. You do see them from time to time come up on eBay.

As movies come out, you tend to see crew gifts get sold on eBay and promotional items become available within 6 weeks of opening day. This is especially true with the motion picture promotional items. Something to consider in your hunt for cool collectibles... :)

I actually had contacted the jeweler that made the snitches. I was hoping for one without the wings. They made them as a special order and could not produce any more under contract. You do see them from time to time come up on eBay.

There's a guy who has been unloading a large number of those over the past year or so. I was surprised at how many he has, considering how rare they were for quite a while.

There are a few of them up right now. Chances are if you see quite a few of them, then they a reproductions or the originator decided they could get away with releasing more.

Re: Rare Harry Potter replicas

I have the small 4 bag set which has Ollivanders, Weasley, Zonko's and Quidditch Supplies. They are really nice, the trademark is in very small print and located on the bottom of the bag so you never see it. Noble should have taken a clue from them.

They also make 2 larger bags with handles one of Honeydukes the other is Zonko's. My friend is going back in a few weeks so I may be able to get the other ones.
Hey I wondered If you still have them :D i would Love to buy These bags :)

Sorry, I still have my set on display but they aren’t made any longer as they were a Japan store exclusive at the time. I sold several sets on eBay after that original post so I know there are some out there.

Sorry, I still have my set on display but they aren’t made any longer as they were a Japan store exclusive at the time. I sold several sets on eBay after that original post so I know there are some out there.
Thanks oft your Message :D If you Ever decide to sell yours pls let me know :) I would pay a good Price for them because I have no idea where I can find them :D Btw do you have any Rare items for sale? I am searching so Hard for some Rare items But I cant find any :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back