Harry Potter Ministry of Magic Identification Card

AZSneed

Sr Member
If you don't see it here, it was removed, A lot of artist do that because someone downloads it, prints it and sell it as their own work.

The14thDr

Sr Member
Does anyone happen to have this downloaded? I would love to add the ID card to my collection.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, The14thDr

AidanRO

Does anyone happen to have this downloaded? I would love to add the ID card to my collection.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, The14thDr
I may have it, but if the author took it down I believe he has good enough reasons to keep it down. Try to PM him and ask if he can share it with you.

honeybees3

Could I have a copy of the Harry Potter Film Wizardry book. We have Harry Potter as our spring theme and this would be awesome!
Thank you

Monkey540

Sr Member
Could I have a copy of the Harry Potter Film Wizardry book. We have Harry Potter as our spring theme and this would be awesome!
Thank you
Not really sure what you are asking. If you want the book, you should pick it up at a book store or amazon. It's a fairly good book for props.

Krats

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
See, this makes me sad. A perfectly good thread stripped of anything useful.

I recreated this a while back. Feel free to distribute it until they are so common no one will pay money for them.

Internal pages are supplied with 3mm of bleed.

MOM ID Cover.jpgMoM Inners.jpgMoM Inners2.jpg

MOM ID Cover.jpg

MoM Inners.jpg

MoM Inners2.jpg

AZSneed

Sr Member
Thanks so much for the ID, I hope all will keep it free.

I agree completely with you about the thread stripped of usefulness. It is a shame on how the Death Eaters are taking the free stuff here and selling them.