Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Does anyone know how I can gain access to the high quality books front and back covers? I'm having a full on harry potter birthday party for my wife and I'm making book replicas out of printouts and old books for her set of "first year books". If anyone knows where I can get at least the A History of Magic and A Beginner's guide to Transfiguration, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Harry Potter fans--

Due to the large amount of graphics I have been doing and the disorganization of the threads we have been posting on, I decided to organize all of my items onto one thread.

Recently Updated:

The front page of this thread is getting completely revamped from text links to thumbnail links for creations to be shared. The dead links have been removed and more stuff will be added as time and contributions permit. If you have comments on the links or content or would like to contribute please post your comment to the thread rather than PMing it to Hinkypunk or Barneyrfd.
Are these no longer available? When I click on the thumbnails, I only get the thumbnail sized image. I'm so bummed because they are amazing but I need to be able to print them out a bit larger, of course.

I just felt like you needed to know that my ticket was bought AT King's Cross Station in London and is one of my most prized replicas (among my handcrafted etc things). Without a single doubt I fully think yours is wildly better. Just some honest props for your props xD
Wow. Thanks for the compliment. Very much appreciated!!!!

I really hope someone can help me in this, there are a few pages added to the Marauders Map. I have that picture.
Could it be that someone skilled with Photoshop did what it seemed like I couldn’t do and both flatten and straighten the image by inserting it into a printable version of the pagehttps://photos.app.goo.gl/CCs8i8BrUiQTWhW88

can any one help me with this lable please

Attachments

• Ale.jpg
    Ale.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 59
  • 27788019_10214197563067303_3134335553061507421_o.jpg
    27788019_10214197563067303_3134335553061507421_o.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 27788938_10214197563227307_2628863992979752569_o.jpg
    27788938_10214197563227307_2628863992979752569_o.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 54
Thank you again for the insides, much appreciated. Always interested in seeing new books.

It sure seems that way, I'm working on some more.

Speaking of which, here is one I put together yesterday. I took an existing Runes book that I found on the internet, and changed the Title page and a couple of insides to make it fit better in the HP universe. It came out pocket sized based on the PDF I used, but it's a very nice book:

View attachment 1411096
View attachment 1411097
View attachment 1411098

Here's some pages:
View attachment 1411099
View attachment 1411100
View attachment 1411101

So here is my current HP book replica library:
View attachment 1411102
View attachment 1411103

All have insides except A Year with a Yeti, but it's just so great to look at.

And here are the files I used to make the Runes book for everyone else to make:

Book Cover sized for the Text Block
View attachment 608424

Ancient Runes Made Easy Text Block
View attachment 608419

Enjoy, I'll have more coming to make use of the what I have. :)
Thanks!!! I know you posted this long ago, but this year my son turns 11 and I'm, thanks to you, getting the books he needs to start term :) Your collection looks amazing!!

thanks to everyone who have posted in this amazing thread. I'm so in awe of your generosity and art :) My son's 11th Birthday is getting to another level thanks to you all. :love:

Hey guys!
Does anyone know where I can find the people featured on the cover of triwizard tragedies?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 03.00.29.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 03.00.29.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 108
Are there any of you happy holders of the exclusive book "The Graphic Art of the Harry Potter Films Exhibition - Catalogue - MinaLima"? If so, could you take a picture of it (several, if possible, and of good quality)? It's for an oral graphic art (at university), I will give the name of the person who shared the photos, of course.

View attachment 969848

Thank you in advance
I will Bought this in one month, what props or photos do you need?

Hello. I don't understand how to use the images. They're all thumbnails? I was thinking they were printables 8 inches by 11.5 inches? Sorry if I've missed something very obvious. Thanks.

Sadly my account was hacked, U cand find my now as daniorlo.creations but i loose all my old content, i just started again
I would absolutely buy your creation when you finish if you want to sell. My friend and I are huge collectors and fans. Love when people make the books!!

Hi, new to forum and looking to see if anyone has ideas for gringotts bank notes, looking to do a display piece but can’t find any bank notes or pictures to see if I can’t replicate can anyone help much appreciated

fforby

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back