Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Tried Amazon for Buko Pandan Wafer sticks (Jumping Snakes) and this came up, the exact same product only a different label and we'd be taking that off anyway at only $2.59, handy as schubro and ecl pointed out it might prove harder to find state side.

Lucia Buko Pandan Wafer Stick 280g: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

oh i think that product is original find here in our country, beacuse of the label name buko pandan. and im sure is the same of Stick O Buko Pandan Flavor :)

im already buy it today hahha,..the Buko Pandan Flavor,..and im Going to Paste with,
so this is the Weasly Version of Jumping Snake "GHASTLY GARROTING GRASS SNAKES" Hope it Helps :)

jumping_snake_by_jhadha-d59vkzm.png

Oh my goodness! :O that is very expensive, but I do have my eyes on that Quidditch World Cup Poster... decisions decisions... :confused

On the flip side though these are High Quality Art Prints...in most of the gallery shows my friends have, print costs are 3 times the costs of these :eek

Idk I do have my eyes on that Quidditch Poster but that is a big chunk of change...

@Eliot nice one,..im glad that you found one of my favorite in childhood snaks the Stick O,..for jumping snake,..there's several item in here.

nice gedion for your update of your pages :)

I eat Stik-O all the time. xDD We still buy it here in London whenever we can. But I prefer the chocolate one to the pandan one. But pandan cake is nice. Buco means baby coconut. ^^

I love the fact that the Cauldron Cakes is built on an actual box. I'm still looking for the type of tea tin they used for the out to lunch tin, the charm choc tin, and the sugared Butterfly wings.

The printorium is open:love!!! Prices are ridiculus:cry so I think it's better to make them ourselves.

I think i kinda mentioned that when the news of the prints came out.

But given they are a limited run and signed by the artists, probably a very reasonable price.

@jhadha: great work on the jumping snakes labels.

bfd

Prices are within range of a lot of established art prints. Basically you're getting something from the original creators of the work and that's the value in those prints. It's a little bit different here because it's all part of the bigger franchise, and what a lot of people here really want are replicas or artifacts from the Harry Potter universe, although these are great pieces of art. Personally I think a lot of the replicas we've seen here can be better constructed. The prints are essentially regular giclee prints on fine art paper, some of them with gold foil accents. Unfortunately they won't replicate the unique qualities (surface finish/textures/material) of each prop as their main purpose is as art prints and not prop replicas. If they were authentic replicas constructed in the same say as the originals, i'd imagine the prices to be even higher than what you see there :) It's expensive to get good stuff with fine details from the source, done with care as they would do. Once you enter the realm of art pieces the prices jump a lot.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back