Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Made it using a YouTube tutorial I found and some left over thread I had :) Very quick and easy. Wasn't sure quite how to attach it though. I poked 4 holes in the tips of the triangles (mind, one ripped. Oops!) and was going to thread through each hole, but then I would have needed to open it to get the beans anyway, so for now I've just tied it to one hole. If you look in the movie it's got the tassel the Harry pulls off :)

Really nice work, It looks very much like the tassels on the ones in the HP studio tour!

Made it using a YouTube tutorial I found and some left over thread I had :) Very quick and easy. Wasn't sure quite how to attach it though. I poked 4 holes in the tips of the triangles (mind, one ripped. Oops!) and was going to thread through each hole, but then I would have needed to open it to get the beans anyway, so for now I've just tied it to one hole. If you look in the movie it's got the tassel the Harry pulls off :)

Great job...would you post the youtube link?

Can anyone help me find a better version of this little demon dude? haha
I know its on the 'Triwizard tragedies' book cover, but when i was watching the TV show supernatural, i noticed it was in a couple episodes, and im recreating the journal, it would mean a lot to me if i got some help on this.
Journal29.jpg

Thank you! can i ask where you looked to find these?
Clipart dot com
I guess the medieval men will be also on this page , but sometimes are hard to find the exact images.I found the top cover demon devouring men : http://www.clipart.com/en/close-up?o=463947&memlevel=C&a=i&q=Lucifer&k_mode=&s=1&e=20&show=&c=&cid=&findincat=&g=&cc=&page=&k_exc=&pubid= but my membership there expired...This is the Potter book cover : http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/b/bd/TriwizardTragedies.jpg

Last edited:
Went to my local Asian grocery store the other day for Mountain Dew and thought I'd have a look around and look what I found.

View attachment 107539
Oolong Tea & Po Nee Teaset

View attachment 107540
Close up of the base for Cauldron Cakes prop box

View attachment 107541
Also found the base product for the Mint Jumping Snakes

Awesome Pumpkin Juice advert I randomly found on Deviantart from artist Breogan from:
Pumpkin Juice Quidditch Ad by *Breogan on deviantART
View attachment 107542

The Cauldron Cakes find got me thinking, I know its not good etiquette to take someones work and re-edit it to fit your own needs without permission but isn't that exactly what MinaLima did with this item.

I've been to every Asian grocery in my town and haven't found any of those. Great find! I'm in Chicago this week. Maybe I can go to Chinatown and have better look there.

It seems a lot of these packages are more readily available in the UK. There are what seems to be an endless amount of asian grocery stores here near the LA area, and all i've personally found is the black pepper imps box after visiting quite a few of them. :( I guess it makes sense since the designers probably went out to the stores over there to get the stuff. I've seen some variants of the packages or similar looking stuff here, but not the right ones.

@Eliot nice one,..im glad that you found one of my favorite in childhood snaks the Stick O,..for jumping snake,..there's several item in here.

nice gedion for your update of your pages :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back