Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Wow! so many so posts- I swear I was on here the other day and it was like wasteland-

thanks Elliot, 15Pezza, Ecl- all great stuff. must look at Elliot's photos and work on the Index list. I've just been over at Mugglenet and caught up on the pottermore news- I'm a Ravenclaw on my main account and a Slytherin on my beta account- so I can have COS 24hours early, even though I didn't contribute to the house cup:p

oh, and Elliot- bit late, but I recognized that font, I think I saw it when looking for proclamation fonts. Does anyone know a font for the red numbers on the Proclamations!!! I'm a bit stuck with this bit!:p

hello..since its Sunday here, so i have enough time finish this DP,..well
lack of reference so i put some detail according to the screen shot of OOTP movie,..and thanks to my self to have time to post hahah, i hope guys like it,..thanks to everyone

thanks to Eliot for the logo of DP,.. :)

daily_prophet__the_boy_who_lies_by_jhadha-d56jeb6.jpg

decat

cool im on beta so i'll have a try of CoS, and the index list was the hardest as i had to get the list of harry potter wiki and type it out, make sure its got the equal space but im glad you like it :)

jahada is it possible you can put d shaman on ?

Last edited:
Here is my Hermione's Notebook cover and a blank one as well. I've added extra room on the top, bottom and right hand side. To allow for overlap when covering a book. Many thanks to Thumbhead and Beechy McFly for identifying the font, this area is still very much a weakness for me. Apologies to both members for not including my thanks when I first posted this message.

Link to my London Harry Potter Tour photo's: http://www.photobucket.com/ryanhptour

Absolutely wonderful cover! :D I am definitely going to try one of these! I dont mean to be a pain but if you ever free up some time can you do a back cover for one of these books? without the label on the front to try and do one double sided? :) Such great work! :D Thanks for posting the tour photos as well! I am so excited to visit this December! :D

@jhadha :O Stunning Work Yet Again! It looks spot on! :D

Last edited:
Kylie: Here's a picture of it on display. It appears to be quite large; I'm working on increasing the size of the image to get it to print bigger, approx. 30" wide. The file I posted is too small to print anywhere near that. Enlarging it will take some time to clean up. I found the photo on flickr, forgot who it belonged to!

It's a surprisingly awesome prop and would look great framed up (glassless frame).

Oh wow :eek That is gonna be superb!

decat

cool im on beta so i'll have a try of CoS, and the index list was the hardest as i had to get the list of harry potter wiki and type it out, make sure its got the equal space but im glad you like it :)

jahada is it possible you can put d shaman on ?

dower: ok i spot it hahaha,..
15pezza: again...there's a lot of reference in the HP tour you can trace it
im not in my own pc now,..bc frm work,..arhh..you can do it

Absolutely wonderful cover! :D I am definitely going to try one of these! I dont mean to be a pain but if you ever free up some time can you do a back cover for one of these books? without the label on the front to try and do one double sided? :) Such great work! :D Thanks for posting the tour photos as well! I am so excited to visit this December! :D

@jhadha :O Stunning Work Yet Again! It looks spot on! :D

Of course, I never really thought about a back cover. No trouble at all.
Here you go:

Of course, I never really thought about a back cover. No trouble at all.
Here you go:

Thank you so much! :cheers

I will definitely post the final results once I get it printed up this week! Great creation! :D

Also, I definitely agree with Beachy, it looks like Times New Roman :)

I'm working on reproducing the runes dictionary prop, and have started on the cover. Can anyone who has been to the Potter tour in England give me more info on it? Mainly I'm wondering if the gold parts are actually gold foil, or if it's just printed. It's hard to tell from this reference picture! Also if anyone recognizes the fonts used on the cover, that would be excellent as well. thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back