Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

are there any more pages for the moodblood propaganda?

i think there's several pages in to it,..if you watch minalima interview

thanks @Rubeus Hagrid,..
@15pezza the image use for my DP the boy who lies image by Thumbhead

awesome ecl,..always ,
are planning to make the content of it??? that would be awesome

Last edited:
awesome ecl,..always ,
are planning to make the content of it??? that would be awesome

I might consider doing the interior, but it would for sure be a very long term project. The good thing about this one is that the binding isn't very permanent, only tied together, so I could change the pages anytime. It might be interesting though. This is one of my favorite books; It looks really unique to me.

I might consider doing the interior, but it would for sure be a very long term project. The good thing about this one is that the binding isn't very permanent, only tied together, so I could change the pages anytime. It might be interesting though. This is one of my favorite books; It looks really unique to me.

yes you right,..it has a very unique binding,..very vintage,..so what the specific
design for the back,..??

Here's my Progress Work for another DP back,..

BTW i try the Pottermore and im sorted into Slytherin (again)

the mass breakout DP back is almost done
daily_prophet__bellatrix_back_by_jhadha-d4titv4.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is looking good! :) Looks like we'll all be able to have a good collection of Daily Prophets from 15pezza and jhadha. And ecl is slowly stocking my library...

yes you right,..it has a very unique binding,..very vintage,..so what the specific
design for the back,..??

Here's my Progress Work for another DP back,..

BTW i try the Pottermore and im sorted into Slytherin (again)

the mass breakout DP back is almost done
daily_prophet__bellatrix_back_by_jhadha-d4titv4.jpg

I am Impressed !!!

Don't you really have a shred of respect?

First, I'm sorry to all the other members on the thread for posting it here.
I contacted jhadha through PM's before, but it seems that although he admits what he does, the PM's aren't really having any effect on what's he's been doing.

After deliberately bothering other members asking for pictures of the quibbler replica I made, which you unfortunately managed to get, you copyed it and had no problem showing it. Because of course, if you cannot afford the work of another member here, that gives you the right to copy his/her work and as if that wasn't enough disrespect, you also don't seem to have a problem putting it up for sale. very, very nice!:thumbsup

Now you are directly modifying/using previews I post here, to say it is your work?

you cant be serious :lol

This is a preview I posted quite a while back:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/daily-prophets-31228/index4.html#post604046

and "jhadha's" index work.

side by side:
262txkp.jpg

161ds2v.jpg

nice work removing some parts of it, very very nice...

Also jhadha, on the 'boy who lies' front page, if you only took a little time to at least watch the movie itself for reference, you'd know there's no exclamation point in 'there is nothing' and the capital is a P not a D.
2z6ysl3.jpg

Now what's the brand new motivation of reseaching for so many hours, and and having some fun and deticating myself doing some great work to share with the nice members here?
So you can do a crappy copy of it and post it or sell it? :lol

AAHHH!! I didnt even see this!!!! I must have not been on the thread for longer than I thought! That looks so cool!!!!!

Here's a copy of the acceptance letter I did for fun based on the text/layout shown in the book using green ink and a couple of fonts I thought looked suitable.

bfd

NOTE: Moved image to first page under philosopher's Stone
barneyrfd do u know where i can get the acceptance letter i what to print one and also geting one from wb shop i have movie used harry potter props
:rolleyes

barneyrfd do u know where i can get the acceptance letter i what to print one and also geting one from wb shop i have movie used harry potter props
:rolleyes

Hi and welcome to the thread. I unfortunately had to remove the acceptance letters as people were taking them as their own and selling them on other web sites for their profit.

Just so you know, although Hinkypunk was the one who got this thread up and running, she is no longer active on the thread.

bfd

hankypunk thank u

hey hankypunk love ur harry potter props that you made printed some out and i am in gyffindor i am in my 7th year at hogwarts :rolleyes

Last edited:
I am Impressed !!!
Don't you really have a shred of respect?
First, I'm sorry to all the other members on the thread for posting it here.
I contacted jhadha through PM's before, but it seems that although he admits what he does, the PM's aren't really having any effect on what's he's been doing.
After deliberately bothering other members asking for pictures of the quibbler replica I made, which you unfortunately managed to get, you copyed it and had no problem showing it. Because of course, if you cannot afford the work of another member here, that gives you the right to copy his/her work and as if that wasn't enough disrespect, you also don't seem to have a problem putting it up for sale. very, very nice!:thumbsup
Now you are directly modifying/using previews I post here, to say it is your work?
you cant be serious :lol
nice work removing some parts of it, very very nice...
Also jhadha, on the 'boy who lies' front page, if you only took a little time to at least watch the movie itself for reference, you'd know there's no exclamation point in 'there is nothing' and the capital is a P not a D.
Now what's the brand new motivation of reseaching for so many hours, and and having some fun and deticating myself doing some great work to share with the nice members here?
So you can do a crappy copy of it and post it or sell it? :lol

@Monster, I couldn't know whether jhadha has been using your props to create his own. If anything I'd say he has made the props he's posted previews about and not just modified yours, though that's just my opinion...
But, anyway, I have to admit this is mostly my fault. Some months ago I emailed jhadha and sent him all my collection of screen-grabs and reference pictures of paper props to help him be able to recreate them. But I made a huge mistake since back then I had no idea it was wrong to use somebody's work as reference and in that folder I had a lot of preview-pictures of other members of this forum. Jhadha may have used a lot of those as reference never knowing it was somebody else's work.
I can't remember whether I had sent him pictures of your replicas and I've lost the file containing the references. But I'm really sorry for all of this!
Hope you can understand.

Best,
Hagrid

PS I wanted to post this as a pm but wasn't allowed. I hope you don't mind this being posted here.

Last edited:
@Monster_05

sorry for that,..i recreate some work again,.. there's someone people here give me some reference of DP
i respect you Monster_05 , Why you shame me in this thread, in the Quibbler im not selling it,..just my Quibbler Specs,..and im not selling anything regarding your work,..it was a mistake that they send me some of your to make my reference and i have no idea that is your work,..you know that i can't afford anything just a paper prop,..:confused

@Rubeus Hagrid. No problem. At least I don't think it is , since the picture was posted here.
Well, I don't know if, and I'm not saying that he is using it for the other replicas.
Here I'm mentioning a couple of specific daily prophet pages, and the quibbler from HP5.

@jhadha
But now.. are you seriously denying that you just modified that preview to post it here as your work?
doesn't matter in which way you got it.
Anyone who has photoshop, please overlay the pictures yourself,
you'll see, that it is the same picture, just resized with a few parts deleted.

i'm really looking forward to see when you show a larger version of that, that matches so incredibly to that preview you posted,
which matches incredibly, even in text adjustment to mine.

(talking only about the index page here. not the back.)

I don't know if you got from him, I'm pretty sure you've gone through the daily prophets thread. so you've seen the picture there anyway.

oh... you are not selling it, right now, but you were just like ... four days ago, isn't that right?

I don't understand what respect means to you. if you actually respected anything, you wouldnt copy it as you did. and you know you told me you did.

I don't try to shame you in this thread, or anywhere.

The thing I'm trying to point out here is, I talked to you before you copyed any of my work as far as I know,
But anyhow you went ahead and asked other members for pictures of my replica, replicated it, and posted pictures of it... and you seriously expcted me to say nothing about it? :lol

and yes you also did put it for sale, don't deny it.
I talked to you, through personal messages again.

And now, you've used again with the daily prophets.
this time not only basing you're design over what I did, but you actually modified the preview I posted, or was sent to you, and posted it as yours...

If you are ashamed is because you did something wrong.
I'm not making things up here. I'm only telling what is a fact;

I know I'm not the only member who stopped to post stuff here for a while.

You have to realize what you are doing is not nice.
And if you don't stop, you're going to end up banned from the forum.

ok,..your are the BOSS and the Quibbler,..for more info,..i did lot of research to make all
DP here's not all of your work,..if you are saying to stop making DP ok i stop,

yes i remake your Quibbler but only the How Far Will Fudge because i cant afford that props because its to far to ship here,..and i wish to have that pages,..
its not my fault if im having some research in the internet and showing your work,.

@15pezza so you are happy now,..your wish come true that you PM me lately to quit this forum ,ok i quit,..

for all people make my friend, thanks a lot for being good to me, helping me to make this forum alive,..thanks (sorry for my English and i wish to know to what i mean)

thanks a lot guy's i having really fun here' its such an Honor to meet you all
i think this is the of my era here' and now im wating to have a Banned tag in my AVATAR..:)
and im so happy to have a 590 post here's :)

Last edited:
I don't understand. Is jhadha really going to be banned? Isn't there something I can do? I feel this is my fault.
@monster, I know what you mean. Still I think, considering jhadha doesn't understand English that much, one could guess he may have misunderstood the rules. He just did a lot of paper props and shared them for free (most of them). I'm pretty sure there's something else we can do to make sure everyone understands the rules. This is just my opinion anyway.

Wait Jhadha you are the first one i know to be in this thread and keeping it alive from our country! Maybe you did some bad things but that's not the problem we are all a family here.
can't we just forgive others maybe if jhadha is banned this thread will be dead. no more dp,quibblers,etc. we will all be sad

1st- I'm not the boss. I'm just another member here as you are.

2nd- Again, I've specified, which designs I'm talking about on the previous posts. If you didn't understand, please, I'm politely asking you to read them again.

3rd- Rubeus, I am for sure considering that. And also his own contributions here
Which is the reason why, this is not the first, not the second, not the third time I'm talking to him about the same subject...
And this time the discussion is taking place on this thread.
And yet, he doesn't seem to understand whats happening.
Now I'm not sure if he's playing dumb or victim here.

I haven't even complained to any moderators about this, not yet.

I'm trying really hard to make one understand, according to what I think one is supposed behave to others here, what is actually to respect other members work.

Because I think It doesn't matter if you accept what you've done, if you say you respect, but you don't put the 'respect' up to practice.:rolleyes

Everyone here can replicate whatever they want, whenerver they want.
As long as they have found they're own reference for it.
Just Please, please, please, DO NOT use another member's work as a reference to do so.

Guys guys, everybody needs to clam down.
First of all if Monster and Jhadha have an issue that issue is to be discussed in the right place, not here, Derailing the thread will only make the admis come in here pistol wipe everyone ( exaggerating a lil but there no reason to have the admis come in and remind us to follow the rules)
The bickering and finger pointing are to be done else were not here.

Second no one is going to be banned, if Mosnter believes that he has been rightly wronged by any one he has to go though the proper channels, state his case officially with the admis and the admis will see if his clams are correct and what not.

Jadha if u didnt do anything wrong then u dont have any thing to worry about, if u did this would be the time to talk to monster and try to reach a mid point, no reason to leave over accusations.

Monster if u are surten and have 100% proof of what u are saying is true give Jadha a chance to come straight, if he doesnt you know what to do make your case and make it official.

Seriously guys this happens every 6-8 weeks someone states somethings someone else gets offend, all hell breaks out adimis come in and pistol wipe everyone, thread gets pugred.

Both of u talk this out and find out what really happened.

*i step off my soap box and put the "talking stick" on top of it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back