Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

thats Ok, It is hard to tell sometimes. cats are my favourite animals!

changes to the castle over the films (off the top of my head)
PS- original castle
CS- added greenhouses
POA- added clocktower courtyard, moved hospital wing, moved forest and hagrids hut, added covered bridge and stone circle
GOF- added entrance courtyard
OOTP-?
HBP- Added astronomy tower
DH- larger entrance courtyard, viaduct moved to connect to land

You forgot....

CS added whomping willow to courtyard
POA moved whomping willow outside grounds, changed castle and added dark tower(where they kept Sirious), added owlry tower.
HBP - Removed Dark Tower and put Astronomy tower in it's place
DH - Removed several parts of castle and removed two greenhouses

This is not by any means all of the changes to the grounds as they continually ate away at the wall surrounding the courtyards to the left of the castle. They also moved the Quiddich Pitch around the Lake size and shape and the location of Hogsmeade.

thomas ;)

New image revealed as part of the Wizard collection, by MinaLima I believe.

311613_385534488174268_840421501_n.jpg

Currently uploading my London photo's so I'll have the link up soon and the photo's people requested I shall PM to them.

300 Pages WOOHOO :)

this one was an hard one to make as i had to make most of the headlines up but still kept them to be in the spaces..

hope you guys like it, i still need some headlines being made for sport page..:thumbsup

Thanks PhoenixVader and Decat! This is one of the things I'm constantly looking up in the internet (Howarts blueprint/maps).
15Pezza, your daily prophets look great!
I missed some pages this week and now I see there was a lot going on, some really good props! I just wanted to thank everyone, I am not mentioning anyone because I'll probably forget about someone and I don't want that to happen...
Elliot, I was about to post that picture but then saw your post. Saw it yesterday in Mugglenet...

Last edited:
this one was an hard one to make as i had to make most of the headlines up but still kept them to be in the spaces..

hope you guys like it, i still need some headlines being made for sport page..:thumbsup

Your latest DP looks great and like you said with the only available photo being blurred in so many places its proving difficult to make completely screen accurate.

It would have been nice though to get some credit for the image of Snape.

P.S. Also as there seems be recently be a thing for maps I found this one from WWoHP

19032012-103.jpg

Last edited:
@15pezza, nice work, the Snape image of Eliot is very useful for that project,..
why is it so small?

here's my version for that,..i put some detail according to the book,.HP DH
7518175644_db0cbd233f_z.jpg

@Eliot i cant wait to see the photo,..welcome back,..

Last edited:
There's anyone here's have a good reference for this book?
its another Propaganda, i thinks its good for another collection,..

SinistraLoweBook.jpg

The_Muggle_Conspiracy.jpg

@elliot- that picture is great! hopefully when the wizards collection comes someone will buy it and scan everything for us:)

and 300 pages! wow! In honor of this acheivment, I am anouncing that I've been working on an index for the Harry Potter free paper prop forum, which will be posted in it's own thread when complete, and will cover EVERYTHING posted that is a printable paper prop! I'm also working Educational Decrees, Acceptance letters and OWL results, these will posted when they're done too.

pleased to see such a great reaction to the Hogwarts plans! my traced and labbeled version has been on my deviant art for some time, I never thought of uploading it here,(till now) but I was quite excited when I saw PheonixVader's post! I researched Hogwarts' layout myself a while back- I like maps for some reason.

I have few more pics I found: straight-on shot the WWOHP tapestry, painting from Philosoper's stone, video game map from POA.

Last edited:
I'm currently working on making one of Hermione's notebooks, its complete apart from the Hogwarts text as I can't find the correct/similar font. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It is the same bookplate that is printed on the inside cover of Film Wizardry.

notebookfont by justin_time_01, on Flickr

and 300 pages! wow! In honor of this acheivment, I am anouncing that I've been working on an index for the Harry Potter free paper prop forum, which will be posted in it's own thread when complete, and will cover EVERYTHING posted that is a printable paper prop! I'm also working Educational Decrees, Acceptance letters and OWL results, these will posted when they're done too.

That would be amazing, thank you in advanced!

ALSO. For those of you on Pottermore, I am proud to announce that Slytherin has won the house cup. :cool Which means...we get to go on to the Chamber of Secrets book before anyone else. XD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back