Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Harry Potter Wizard's Collection 2012

The official website for the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection revealed two never-before-seen concept art drawings from production designer Stuart Craig - who is currently working on the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme parks - including the exterior of Hogwarts and Hagrid's Hut, which will be found in the label collection. The 31-disc DVD and Blu-ray set of the definitive Harry Potter Wizard's Collection will be released on September 7th.

NEW ART: Harry Potter Wizard's Collection website releases new Stuart Craig Hogwarts art - SnitchSeeker.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

The vial looks great ecl, such intricate work, looks wonderful. Infact all the recent items are looking great.

Having seen so many wonderful Quibbler covers being made I thought I'd throw one in as well.

Many thanks to Jhadha for letting me use one of his page's as a back cover. It's inspired by a WW2 propaganda poster I saw online. Anway enjoy.

hows it going with triwizard tragedies elliot? nice work on the quibbler cover btw

Thanks, its going well, currently drawing the human's as I couldn't track them down, going to the London tour next week so I'm hoping to get a shot of the spine and will work from there. So at least a week or so from finishing it.

guy i know font are important in making props so i'll ask who wants font my computer teacher said he had over 2000 fonts so i guess there is a font you need pm me to ask the font

guy i know font are important in making props so i'll ask who wants font my computer teacher said he had over 2000 fonts so i guess there is a font you need pm me to ask the font

its not worth it,..some of the fonts use in props are commercialize,..like archive fonts and black cat letter,..

GUYS..I NEED YOUR HELPP!!.

i would be making around 20 acceptance letters

can some one help me with all the stuffs i need?!

*size?
*fonts?

Hi Everyone,

The vial looks great ecl, such intricate work, looks wonderful. Infact all the recent items are looking great.

Having seen so many wonderful Quibbler covers being made I thought I'd throw one in as well.

Many thanks to Jhadha for letting me use one of his page's as a back cover. It's inspired by a WW2 propaganda poster I saw online. Anway enjoy.

I love the dark theme in this Quibbler! Great job!

Printed out and folded the OWL exam today - looks fantastic, Barney!

Awesome work on the Snape Quibbler, Elliot.

Just something quick that I made up. Weasley's Home Made Yummy Honey as seen in Film Wizardry. It ain't font accurate (it's something I've honestly never been too worried about, especially if it's something so briefly glimpsed. If the font is similar enough, I don't really care, though I know this can bother other people *shrug*).

img026_.jpg

Printed out and folded the OWL exam today - looks fantastic, Barney!

Awesome work on the Snape Quibbler, Elliot.

Just something quick that I made up. Weasley's Home Made Yummy Honey as seen in Film Wizardry. It ain't font accurate (it's something I've honestly never been too worried about, especially if it's something so briefly glimpsed. If the font is similar enough, I don't really care, though I know this can bother other people *shrug*).

img026_.jpg

can you post a pic of the original

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back