Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Digitizit

There is some ridiculous talent in this thread! Absolutely amazing! Perhaps the following question has been answered, so forgive me if it has and I just missed it. It doesn't seem like the main post is being updated with the new works. Has that been moved? Where could I find it?

I'm heading to England in a few weeks to see family. Most of them are huge Potter fans. My wife and I met because of Potter. We toured the studio during the filming of DH1. We met JK Rowling. I mean, we're HUGE fans. I would like to print out some things and give them as gifts to my family.

Thanks in advance!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jhadha

thanks to everyone and awesome Quibbler
nice PhoenixWand for Felix Felicis bottle and also to elc for his memory vial

Last edited:

jhadha

so here's my copy for map with compas art,..
can anyone can give me the scan for the small filp panel from noble collection map,..◕‿‿◕

Attachments

Last edited:

ecl

Sr Member
Hello again lynx :D The bottle is from a member on here named kevinericon, he did a limited run on them a while ago. Very nice little piece and one of my favorite props!

oliversnape

I finished some Snape ID cards. I can't remember from what thread I got these templates from but I figured I can post them here.

That's the one I made. Looks great, glad you liked it! :) I made an apparition license to match (it fits in the book) a few days ago - it's in this thread a few pages back.