Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I agree with Oliver. I have all the books, in Dutch and in English; the three charity books (Fantastic Beasts, Quidditch through the Centuries; Beedle the Bard); Film Wizardry; all the extended DVD's, a few soundtracks and the PC-games. Which proves, I think, that I am more interested in the franchise and the universe of Potter in spirit than I am in pirating Jo. And to be honest, I think those that set up the Lexicon were of the same spirit and just wanted to provide the information for those who care as much about Potter as they do, and not make a massive amount of money in the first place... By the way, the Lexicon was one of the sites Emma used to visit a lot earlier, and there's a quote from Jo on the front page that says "It's like being in my own head"... I'm having a hard time seeing why it's so wrong to want that book :/ Not that I don't want to support Jo in anything she does.

The first copy, yes I think you're right. What I have now is the approved shorter version, that was made in accordance to the lawsuit's judgment. As far as I'm concerned, if it's been approved and is the outcome of the suit, I feel no guilt in purchasing it. I also own the Unauthorized Harry Potter Cookbook, which JKR isn't making any money off of (that I know of), and I don't feel bad owning that either. Not with those good recipes. ;)

In any event, this is the paper props thread, so I won't derail us any further. The HP lexicon and wikipedia subnet are where I got my information from, and will continue to do so, as I can't easily use command+F to find things in the print books. No matter how hard I try.

here's what lily's letter says: Dear Sirius,
Thank you for Harry's birthday present. You'd think he'd been born on a broom. James says he's got the look of a Seeker, but then James would. We had a very quiet birthday tea, just us and old Bathilda who dotes on Harry. Wormy dropped by late in the day, but seemed down and didn't stay long.
James is frustrated being shut up here, but Dumbledore's still got his Invisibility Cloak, so he doesn't have much choice. By the way, Bathilda tells the most amazing stories about our old headmaster. I don't know how much to believe. Can it really be true that Dumbledore ------

The Lexicon book by Steve VanderArk is a terrific reference book, regardless of the silly boycott that was a backlash by fans and who jumped on the bandwagon during the lawsuit.

What Vanderark created was a labor-intensive coordination which he assembled and categorized and analyzed over many years. What transpired between him and Jo is none of our business, and it takes nothing away from everything he did, both on his amazing website and in the book. The Lexicon will never reduce any enthusiasm for anything Ms. Rowling creates, and it in no way competes for potential $ from her future HP encyclopedia.

hey does anyone here have a nice proffesional printer id like a few covers made up and the serius black wanted poster and a label, im from australia and the other day the print shop wanted to charge me $10 for a potion label. im not sure on the rules of this thread and dont want to break any im just after a better solution. id be willing to cover all costs and postage plus some for your time

Eline ur amazing! Can't wait to get the game and playstation3 plus the excessories. But this doesnt stop me from making my own standard book of spells which had grown slowly to page seven lolol.its hard for me to think of what can be written in an elongated version of something that had very little information.

@beechymcfly, are u still working on those cards? Any updates. Really excited,
@oliversnape, going to work on an Id as soon as possible. Want to print some books today, but will sooooon:) what u made is really awesome:)

hi everyone its been long days sence check my rpf
so there's anybody knows where i can get the image reference for
Marauder's map from Deathly Hallow?

i found in the other forum have a Marauder's map scan image check the link
http://f.cl.ly/items/41373K3v3C2d1S00380r/Marauders_Map_by_Marko.jpg
posted by Fenris

i print it already in 11 x 6.36" but there's a lot of panel's missing like the Quidditch map,..

hope someone helps me with this,..i know decat post it already,..
now i need the good reference so we can make it,..thanks

i got the another Reference for the back of DP "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED"
lima send that this the one of his favorite props,..

foto15cul-602-harry-d18.jpg

and i got the other panel for marauder's map see this video
The films' graphic designers on creating the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection. - YouTube

here's the image

Last edited:
@Jhadha, If I'm not wrong the Quidditch Map is a map of the stadium of the final match of the Quidditch World cup and doesn't appear in the Marauder's map. Anyway, that's another intersting prop to do as another project, not that I'm trying to force you to do it :lol
@Oliversnape, great work on the ID! It looks awesome! Thanks for sharing it :)

I have a couple of pictures that I'd like to post as reference just in case anyone wants to give any of them a try... The first one is my attempt to clean up a little bit the a scan of the Yule ball poster from the Film Wizardry Book. The next two are reference pictures for the Daily Prophet I found. I'm sorry if they've been posted already! The last one is a scan of a page from the Tale of the Three Brothers.
PS: elfstacy posted a scan of Lily's letter that came with the Artefact box awhile ago. I'd remove the trademarks from it and post it though I'd have to ask for permission once again...

Sorry for the double post but I had to post this! I can't believe I forgot about it! lol
@Jhadha, a couple of weeks ago I found that same video you've just posted a link about but it was in HD and I got these screen captures or whatever they're called! I hope they're useful to someone!

Attachments

• Marauder's Map.jpg
    Marauder's Map.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
@Rueus Hagrid why appeared here?
MMHPSiteall%2072.jpg

anyway thanks for the images i make already the two the Dumbledore Secret and Dark marked panic

@Jhadha: Oh, that's what you meant! I'm really sorry, I thought you were talking about the map from the Quidditch World Cup. Sorry! Interesting reference, by the way... Is that from the PoA movie website?

its ok @Rubeus Hagrid,..i dont know,..i got it here, in the otherthread,..i really want to replcate this,..in put it in my Marauder's map that I've made :)

Sorry for the double post but I had to post this! I can't believe I forgot about it! lol
@Jhadha, a couple of weeks ago I found that same video you've just posted a link about but it was in HD and I got these screen captures or whatever they're called! I hope they're useful to someone!

Thanks a lot Rubeus. Been looking for that video in high definition.
Would you mind sharing your source?
There's a few other screencaps I'd like to take from that. ;)

Okay, I think I found another book cover, if someone wants to give it a shot. Look in the background of the picture with the guy and the daily prophet. On the wall there's a display with book covers on it. Above "Mudbloods and how to spot them' is a cover I have not seen before. "Triwizard Tragedies"
See it? I tried to attach a screenshot of it but i don't know if it worked.View attachment 97373

@lillypotter thats the one post in the background of Eduardo Lima (one of my favorite graphic artist) seems luck of good reference,.but i try to find some good shot for it,..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back