Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Shelly0905, to attach images, when you post, select go advanced, (under the post box) then scroll down and select "manage attachments". hope that helps!

here's my version of the WWOHP quibbler, thanks to jhadha for letting me parts from his quibbler!

oh, and the second image is a scan from the film wizardry book.

Last edited:
Eline here we go!
I hope this works
Thanx decat :) its a word 2010 doc.
everyone can look its a pic of Eline's cover of Which Owl" I did the whole book but this pic is of the cover. and Eline I looooove it!

Is anyone, or has anyone thought or taken over hinkypunks mission for all of those books she was going to make?

@beechyMcfly. I really freekin love your ideas for the wands. I'm collecting and would really enjoy something like that:) great job :)

i just found this! if anyone would like to give it a go,
Lily'sLetter.jpg

Last edited:
Lillypotter- I'm kinda new too as you can tell by my post count and date thingy.... Being new and not able to have a special printer, this is how I do it

1copy paste onto word. Document size the picture to match ur book size
2 print and cut out the picture of ur choice and then to be honest I just use Elmer's stick glue and it works just the same for me....... U can also use adhesive glue. (spray glue) and glue it to ur book.
Hope that helps :)

Oh and let dry for 24 hours... That's what I do.. I guess u could do less but I like to be sure it's got the best bond to the book
Thanks Shelley0905!!
Now my only problem is....which one to do first!! :)

LillyPotter, ur welcome, I really hope I helped enough... I know there are so many good ones, that it is hard to choose, I have over nine now:) I don't know what kind of printer you have but it really chews up ur ink, so be careful. :)

And would anyone be able to tell me , with all of my other requests lol, where I coul find some letter paper props? I'd really appreciate it:)

@Beechy: very nice work indeed on the wand box insert. Really like the "darker" look of it. Great addition to anybody's wand box.

@decat: like your HP prop collection. I see many familiar pieces in there ;)

bfd

Decat and PhoenixWand, nice references! And Beechy, cool idea! If there was any of Hermione, I would gladly put it with my wand :)

Wow, Shelly, looks so great! Secretly I'm really a bit proud that you used it, it's so funny to see it in someone's possesion :p I started writing the contents of "Which Owl"... will share them here on the rpf when they are a bit further along. How is the Standard Book of Spells coming along? :)

Do you mean Hogwarts invitation letters with letter paper props? Lots of people recreated those, but I can't think of any names...
And I think lots of people took over Hinkypunks mission, gradually most of the book covers are being made. Perhaps we need an update of the list to see how far along this thread is :) Shall look into it later, first study for exams... why do I get the feeling OWLS would be so much more fun? x(

Eline:)
I'm so happy u liked it. Great job on starting which owl! I really can't wait to see it!!! And I got five minutes today to work on it. I didn't get to type it though. And I just meant, the goblins letter a couple of Ron's letters and a couple of Harry's. Am going to bed really soon really tired. Night Eline,
Night guys:) oh and good luck with exams :)

I'll be printing this out tomorrow, and hopefully it looks just as good. It's half upside down, because of how I'm going to print it. Each identity 'card/booklet' is half of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, and I'll just glue it back to back.

I've made a blank one for anyone that wants one, and one for Snape. :)

@oliversnape very nice prop,..
@PhoenixWand thanks for the reference pic
@Shelly0905 here's my book that i cut off, hope it hepls a lot
@decat thanks for the reference of DP:)

:)

@OliverSnape! I love the identity card!!! Please post sooooon. I can't wait to print out! :) awesome work!

@Jhadha, thank you very much! I will b able to do that book today, manny thanx, with one more?...... Did u make quidditch teams of Ireland and brittain? If so would it be possible to split that too? I don't have an advanced printer, just a regular. Thanx:) and i like all of ur books that aren't split, if it's not too much to ask, could u post them split... Or some? Thanx:) any will do:)

OliverSnape, is there any way you could share where you got your information for the I'd cards as well as the pic, since ur just doing snapes? Really love the idea a lot! And the work itself.:)

I'd be happy to share the info. :) And the pictures I posted up thread are the finished ones, ready to print. If you want to fill in the blank ones, the font I used for the type writer is Old Newspaper type, from dafont.com. The stamps were made by someone awesome here, I think it was bfd. They're on the front page.

The identity card was modeled after the war time British National Registration cards, modified to fit the wizarding world.

As for Snape's information, it's a bit of a logic puzzle to work out. His location is something I (and many other Snape fans) rather agree on based on the information provided by the books. A really good essay on the subject is here, using excerpts and memories to suss out the childhood home of Snape, Lily, and Petunia.

The dates I got from here: sun and moon signs, and I made up the validater's name.

The physical description is a mix - Alan Rickman is 6 foot 1, and I guessed the weight based on how Snape is described. The black eyes and hair are of course notable. :)

And lastly for the wand info, JKR has used birthday woods in the Celtic calendar for wands of the characters, and Snape's birthday of January 9th would give him a wand made of birch. I chose the core myself, and the only wand we know of with a Thestral tail hair is the Elder Wand. I like to think he's a BAMF and would use the power of it. ;) Wands and wand cores

I think I may be forgetting something..

Oh! His middle name is never stated in the book, but there is a pattern of naming the first born son with the father's middle name (Harry James Potter, William Arthur Weasley, etc), so I went with the standard and used Tobias.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back