Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

i have the map from noble so if anyone wants me take some pictures i'll be fine with it, as it says in page to screen book they had to make a different map for every film- and to get the old look the mixed coffee and water and brushed it on and ironed it to make it straight again :) ive already done that will my A3 wanted poster and i didnt iron it to make it look like its been riped in diagon ally or sumit

thanks @Potterhead1 i can post it but not the pages just the flat image

@lilpatty thanks i post it already with white background and now i decided
to put an old textured paper so that it make more vintage newspaper like
in the movie :)

Lynx0099, that is only if someone decides to take on one of those books I've mentioned. And if so I agree I cant wait!!! I really hope someone will. With all of these great designers! There's a few more I will post late, in case they sound more interesting :)

Jhadha, love love love, your work. Great job!!! I will be printing out that daily prophet ASAP.:)

Finished schedule. It folds into 3, and is 3.5 in by 9 in or something like that. It'll definitely fit on one regular piece of paper. There's a front and back side, with one ad. :)

Personally, I like the thickness and feel of the paper when it's spray-glued together. And I have yet to figure out which way up the work printer prints. *laughs* It's a giant scanner/printer/copier thing.

here's my another DP with Texture "Dumbledore DAFT of Dangerous"
dp__dumbledore_daft_of_dangerous_by_jhadha-d51m3qv.jpg

Oh and @jhadha, alright got it!!, finished 1000 magical herbs and fungi! Waiting until tomorrow for it to dry, but I love it! It's amazing seeing it all finished and actually on a book:)

@oliversnape, it is my one mission I must do tomorrow to try out that knight bus ticket! Cant wait:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back