Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@OliverSnape! I love the identity card!!! Please post sooooon. I can't wait to print out! :) awesome work!

@Jhadha, thank you very much! I will b able to do that book today, manny thanx, with one more?...... Did u make quidditch teams of Ireland and brittain? If so would it be possible to split that too? I don't have an advanced printer, just a regular. Thanx:) and i like all of ur books that aren't split, if it's not too much to ask, could u post them split... Or some? Thanx:) any will do:)

Hi Shelly, are you using word to print your covers from. If you are or not an idea would be to put the full cover into word three times and use the picture crop tool to split the image into the three sections you need. This way you can access all the covers without having to wait for them to be split. Just a thought.

@Oliversnape, the I.D. card lloks really awesome and great investigative work on the details included.

OliverSnape, the ID card looks great! And the thought you put into it is simply amazing. I was reading you explanation and I couldn't wipe the approving smirk of my face. Btw, the trunk looks so cool, I bet it'll look great when it's finished and full ;)

Thanks Shelly, I can always use good luck for exams! :) My pet jackdaw is keeping me company occasionally when studying, that helps too. Never knew birds were so affectionate. I tried to make him carry a Hogwarts letter, but he's not strong enough yet, hihi.
I think I have some letters of the trio somewhere on my computer but mainly letters from Hermione... could be that they're actual photos of props though and not print-ready props. I'll have a look.

Barneyrfd, thanks for sharing the stamp. :)

EliotStone, back from your trip? How was it? Hope you had fun :)

OliverSnape, that is quite some project...

Elliotstone, I have never used the crop tool but Ill try...

Eline, please clone ur jackdaw so I can have one. I'll pay handling and shipping lolol. Pics?
Ps. Do you have many? I'd really like one lol.

Thanks everyone. :) As you can probably tell, I like to research. I'm also fascinated by Spinner's End and behind the scenes of Snape's life, so I had found most of this info before.

Soooo mad! Jk Rowling was going to make an encyclopedia on everything Harry potter and now she's no, she wants to "share the information on pottermore". I love pottermore but I'd also really love to have the encyclopedia she said she was working on in April. Does anyone get me?

I imagine she's tired of writing it and just wants to move on to other things. I know when I've had a book done and submitted, I didn't want to think another moment on it.

If you want an encyclopedia though, both the HP wiki and HP-Lexicon (which was actually printed in book form) are available, and extremely helpful.

Hehe, I'm still a bit behind on my cloning technology. But here they are pretty common, and I even think they have them at some pet stores. In the Netherlands it's illegal to have them, I don't quite know the regulations in Belgium (where I live), but even if it were illegal, I just couldn't let it starve when I found it. If you want pictures, click here, here, here or here. Those are from last week, he's grown a lot since then and he won't leave my shoulder when he's with me, I feel like Potter with an owl on my shoulder:$

Wow, had no idea the lexicon was out in print! Ordering that straight away! It is a shame though about the encyclopedia... but didn't she say she had no immediate plans, not that it would never get written and published?

Just orders the book, from barns and nobles bn.com.
Eline, there was a point I think in April that it was " officially" started. But I will have hope, she's gotta do it.... Everybody's been waiting for a Long time, and she loves her fans... I bet she's gonna do it later... Orrrrrr, maybe she's just saying that because it's gonna be a huge book and maybe it's really gonna take a long time, or maybe she's in the outlining thought process... And I'm gonna look at the pics now and update this post after:)
Omg Eline your so beautiful! And I loveeee the bird!!! And on pic 2 the back of ur head could easily be mistaken for Emma's when she had her hair short! Lol good hairdresser, love the earrings and Is that the sweetheart necklace? Lol :) I forget what is ur birds name?
Oh and I totally agree I live in pa, and if anything that I found that may be ellegal , that's in ur birds situation I'd do the same. I would NEVER let an animal die if I could help it:)

Last edited:
I hope it's what you think, that she's putting us on the wrong track and secretly continues working on it, haha!
Heh, :$ thanks! The back of the head is my brother though, he didn't want to be with his face on the internet ;) That's not the sweetheart necklace, just a necklace I got from my sweetheart (wow, meta-sentence!). Going to invest in an awesome Gryffinfor ring though (link here). Because that's just too awesome not to have.

And I don't know if anyone ever heard of Ayne Greensleeves, she's an artist that started drawing Potter-related works of art back in 2003. I was madly in love with them for a while and then she disappeared from the internet, I just recently found her again, so I thought I'd share. It's not really a prop of any kind, but as we're all Potter-lovers...

Lol I feel so silly. I wondered how ur hair could grow that quick lololol I'm gonna check out that ring and that person u mentioned in ur post, then I might have to go, job searching... But it won't take too long, I'll be back:)

I found these on my computer, and thought I'd share them. The first are stickers of the Department of National Cooperation which I don't think I have seen here yet; the second is a French label of Amortentia. Third is a page from Defence Against the Dark Arts, which is just a reference pic in case anybody would want to do something with it.

Hi Eline, I'm still in Florida, travel home tomorrow though :( Your pet bird is super cute and I hope he brings you luck while you study for your exam.

Hi Elliot,
It looks, from your new avatar, that you had a really good time at the WWoHP. You do know that you will have to tell us all about it when you get back home :)

So I just read that JK is writing the Book of Spells by Miranda Goshawk, be it in a somewhat non-materialistic form... link here. Apparently we'll all need to buy a Playstation 3 and all the equipment in order to read the Spell Book.

Everyone do you all not remember why one should not buy the hp-lexicon? Don't you guys remember the long trial Jo had because of it. I would rather buy the scotch book from her for charity then have an unoffical guild that just took lines word for work out of her books. Alot of the fandom has disowned the Hp-lexicon because of this event and will not buy the book, to show the support for Jo.

The information is readily available all over the internet (what's in the lexicon). I vaguely remember reading about it but not the exact details. That being said, I have also purchased multiple copies of the series (hardcover, paperback, in different languages) as well as the three supplemental textbooks, the Film Wizardry book, and all the dvds, and I personally feel that if I want to buy this book, I have given enough money to offset any negativity from that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back