Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Haha, I'm so sorry, I simply hadn't thought of splitting the parts of the cover, of course that would make it easier xD I'm in me exam period at uni, can you tell I'm usually very confused when it's exams? :angel Here they are;

Well, if it's all original, it is worth taking some time for! ;) Good luck with the writing process! :)

Eline - jeap. this is the trunk, and as you can see, it's a bit beat up. I'm replacing the liner paper inside with something fresh and classy, and then I'm going to clean and oil the leather covering of it. And I have a Hogwarts crest from this thread to glue to the top when it's all clean. :)

I agree about the ID card. They must have something. This trunk is going to be filled with stuff as if it were Severus Snape's trunk, so I may try to make one of those after I finish the knight bus schedule. Which is coming along, and would be finished if I didn't have bloody work in the way. ;)

Omg thank you sooooo much Eline! At a party but when I get home I'm gonna put this book together!!! Yay!

Oh and OliverSnape I can't wait to see the bus schedule! I'm looking forward to it! :)

Oh and sorry Eline I hadn't seen the rest of your post, thank you, and ur right:)

Lol OliverSnape where did you get that suitcase? It looks almost identical to the ones they sell at the wizarding world in Orlando Florida, but urs is much much bigger... Lucky! Lolol

@lilpatty, this is very long overdue, but thank you for welcoming me, I simply hadn't seen ur post :)

Last edited:
I shall post the schedule as soon as it's done. :)

Shelly - I got it from ebay, they come up quite regularly there. Just watch for the shipping costs. And you have to use some elbow grease on it before you can fill it, old trunks have a ...distinct odour.

@15pezza hear the pictures from owl nuts and the letter from the howler

i cant upload the letter iand i dont know of the link go try it but i try to upload the letter next time

Hi chrissirau,

The Howler letter you are contemplating uploading is actually the replica I made awhile back. I know that for sure because I overlaid your letter onto my letter and it's a perfect match.

So, not to rehash old issues but please do not upload the letter.

I'm perfectly willing to share any new stuff I am making but not the older stuff (probably only makes sense to me but there it is).

Thanks.

bfd

Bfd didn't want to get in ur conversation and I'm not really, but can, u upload what ur working on? I always love new stuff and ur really great at it:) :) :)!!!

Bfd didn't want to get in ur conversation and I'm not really, but can, u upload what ur working on? I always love new stuff and ur really great at it:) :) :)!!!

Hi Shelly

I'm working on pages for a Moste Potente Potions Book right now. Ive been posting them in the Harry Potter Book Insides Thread, here's a link http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-book-insides-122059/index3.html#post2234410

The pages are in preview mode right now but the idea is to share them once they are finished. I'm working with a partner who is doing the front pages of the book and I'm doing the potion pages. Should end up with 20 - 30 potions in a nice format suitable for binding.

bfd

Thanks guys! You're all really nice!
Shelly, every time you post on a thread your information is updated to count that last post as well, which means all your posts will say the number of posts you've written till that moment. Don't worry, took me a while to figure that out too! :lol

Rubeus Hagrid: Your Quibbler you posted is not fully loading the image :( can you try posting it again. Would love to print it out and add it to my HP stuff. Thanks

Rubeus Hagrid: Your Quibbler you posted is not fully loading the image :( can you try posting it again. Would love to print it out and add it to my HP stuff. Thanks
Sure!
I also took out the "Ages 4+" line and included the author of "My week without runes!" using fonts 'Valdemar' and 'Jailbird Jenna', though I'm not so sure they are the right ones...
However, I don't have the skills to change "Spectrespecs Included" to "Free Spectrespecs".
So, decat, I'm looking forward to seeing your version! :)

This are low res because somewhere along the way I've messed up my export settings. I'm not happy with the zone chart yet either.

I'll fiddle with indesign later and fix it. I had a set of ads to go on the backside (slug and jiggers, and ogden's firewhiskey), but they didn't quite match the feel of the schedule.

This is a rambly way to say I'm still pondering it.

nice Rubeus Hagrid for specs,..
since i have already replicate but there's a problem in the
man with specs,(i draw it not perfectly sorry:()
here's my version for Quibbler Specs

quibbler___specs_by_jhadha-d4s2z87.jpg

Thought I'd have a play in Photoshop and started coming up with something.. Now, it's not really a prop, but goes with props, Noble Collection Wands to be exact..

I've read a number of members and fans say they'd love something they can easily identify each wand and it's owner.. So had an idea a while ago but only just starting to come up with a template for all the Wand Information Cards.. Least you can place the card in the Wand Boxes.. But here is what it is looking like at present:

hpwandcardfront.png

hpwandcardback.png

As I said, it's early stages, just trying to get an idea of layout before detailing it up.. But basically the front having the Character Name, Actor Name, Actor Autograph kind of thing and the back of the card to have pic of Wand with Ollivander Sign background, Wand Details, MoM Registration Logo..

Been bored so thought why not have a play around.. Any suggestions is always welcome..

Last edited:
Thought I'd have a play in Photoshop and started coming up with something.. Now, it's not really a prop, but goes with props, Noble Collection Wands to be exact..

I've read a number of members and fans say they'd love something they can easily identify each wand and it's owner.. So had an idea a while ago but only just starting to come up with a template for all the Wand Information Cards.. Least you can place the card in the Wand Boxes.. But here is what it is looking like at present:

As I said, it's early stages, just trying to get an idea of layout before detailing it up.. But basically the front having the Character Name, Actor Name, Actor Autograph kind of thing and the back of the card to have pic of Wand with Ollivander Sign background, Wand Details, MoM Registration Logo..

Been bored so thought why not have a play around.. Any suggestions is always welcome..

thats was very useful,..nice color Beechy McFly:love

Rubeus Hagrid,
I'm not sure I understand you 100%. But thank you anyways for explaining it to me:)

ELINE!!! It's done! All that's left now is for it to try..... Now I can take a pic on my iPad but...
Guys I don't know how to upload images or do those thumbnail thinggys... Sorry any help would be greatly appreciated...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back