Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

bfd,..i think its awsome to put some content in my quibbler pages,..to make it awsome prop,..i can make but i need little help for content and clipart images :)

Yours Elliot, and thank you so much.

I don't know how to use foiling, so I used glitter paint and a glitter ribbon both gold.

@jhadha: great work on the Quibbler, spot on (as always). Really like the back cover too! :thumbsup

Real content would be great, but a huge undertaking. I was just thinking about using other magazine pages to "fill" the covers so they can sit on a shelf or bookcase.

@lilpatty: very nice work on the hymn. Its always nice to see the paper prop replicas brought to life.

bfd

Ah, for anyone making a Ministry ID card and trying to figure out the birthdate system, here is a link for the moon dates: clicky.

So, Severus Snape was born January 9th, 1960, which makes him 'sun in capricorn, moon in gemini.'

I'm not a huge astrology person, but I did find both descriptions fitting for him. So were Harry's LOL (sun in Leo, moon in aries).

Also, do any of you think the Ministry would have an identity card for wizards and witches in general? Not only for the people who worked at the Ministry, but like we have passports and age of majority cards and the like.

Eline, just got back from the picnic. Im trying to find a book that will fit the front back and spine of which owl? All on the same paper. I'm having a rough time.... :( i'm also starting to work on the standard book of spells grade one. I don't intend on competing with anyone who might be writing the same thing. Right now it's for my own enjoyment.

Elliotstone, thank you for welcoming me :) that was nice:)

Decat, like I said, I immmmmencely appreciate the list it helps me out so much thanxs again:)

Jhadha, awesome quibbler I'm printing one out tomorrow!!!

Lemonmonuk I really can't wait to see your owl exam project :) :) great job!

:)

Last edited:
just making pages in the pure-bloods and muggle-born quibbler issue but i don't have any more ideas to put in this page can anyone help me

ps.jhadha there's something on he wand and guns part for you:lol:confused

just making pages in the pure-bloods and muggle-born quibbler issue but i don't have any more ideas to put in this page can anyone help me

ps.jhadha there's something on he wand and guns part for you:lol:confused

(hahahh nakakatuwa naman dyan naka sulat sa baba hehe,..)
mmmm search some quibbler pages to make reference i think this girl inspired me making
of pages check this link jhadha's deviantART favourites

use vintage or silhouette art,...to make quibblerish :)

Last edited:
Thought this reference might come in handy for someone :) It was requested back on Page 33, but I don't know if it was ever posted.

I tried a quick rough version of it this arvo, but it's terrible and the triangles are all wrong xD

Thought this reference might come in handy for someone :) It was requested back on Page 33, but I don't know if it was ever posted.

I tried a quick rough version of it this arvo, but it's terrible and the triangles are all wrong xD

very nice kyliesmiley,..the right font is Sloppy, Goshen and acknowledgement ,..i make that prop already but i didn't post it thanks for share,..:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back