Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Jhadha your last Quibbler is amazing!
Welcome Shelly0905! I love how active the thread's been lately!
-
A few days ago I modified a picture from the Quibbler which is sold at the WWOHP. I think it was someone from here that posted it, though I can't remember whom. Anyway, with jhadha's permission, I used several things from his Quibblers to make this one look more like the original one. I'll post both my version and the original picture so maybe the one who had originally posted it can say it was theirs and I'll give them credit for it.
Hope everyone likes it :)
PS the second one is my version

Dropping by with a quick picture of the seed packets I've made, courtesy of Brucelee42. I love this thread and everyone here. :)

(PS, ignore the Professor's feet, he's a nosy bugger).

Last edited:
hear are my harry potter props i made all selve
bif3jauheia.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
the first is two bottles of wiskey 5 books and one coconut ice
and on 2 picture is 2 books 5 packets of seed one okley red wine one pepermint toad one owl nuts one bottle butter beer on electric shok shake one coldrun cake bearty bot beans some letters the baselisk page and on howler

@Rubeus: Nice work on the 3D glasses Quibbler. We don't need all that Trademark stuff...:lol

@oliversnape: the seed packs look great! I like the way they wrinkle up a bit.

@Aj23: nice find, I think you are onto something

@chrissirau: Organized HP clutter, love it.

I got nuthin' right now. Been working on Moste Potente Potion pages.

bfd

@Jhadha your last Quibbler is amazing!
Welcome Shelly0905! I love how active the thread's been lately!
-
A few days ago I modified a picture from the Quibbler which is sold at the WWOHP. I think it was someone from here that posted it, though I can't remember whom. Anyway, with jhadha's permission, I used several things from his Quibblers to make this one look more like the original one. I'll post both my version and the original picture so maybe the one who had originally posted it can say it was theirs and I'll give them credit for it.
Hope everyone likes it :)
PS the second one is my version

I did the same thing to that same image, but I got a couple more things that you missded, like the author for "my week without runes", removing "ages 4+" from the top right corner, and changing "spectrespecs included" to "free spectrespecs". I would post mine, If Jhadha is okay with it?

Thank you Rubeus hagrid :) and, has anyone heard from Eline?

Rubeus I love ur quibbler,

Chrissirau those props are amazing

Oliversnape I like those seed packets:) that also really helps me out too :)

Last edited:
WOW!! This is so great, exactly what I've been looking for! Ok I have a question that might sound stupid, but I'm new here. :)
1. How to you put the covers over books? Any special paper to print it on or glue?
Thanks so much for these great things!

thanks, Shelly and BFD. I put tiny beads in them (those packets you can get from the pound shop) so when you shake the packet it sounds like there's real seeds in it. :)

I also got my Hogwarts trunk in the mail last week so I've spent a few hours ripping out the old stinky paper in it, phew. Looking forward to start filling it with props. :)

Lillypotter- I'm kinda new too as you can tell by my post count and date thingy.... Being new and not able to have a special printer, this is how I do it

1copy paste onto word. Document size the picture to match ur book size
2 print and cut out the picture of ur choice and then to be honest I just use Elmer's stick glue and it works just the same for me....... U can also use adhesive glue. (spray glue) and glue it to ur book.
Hope that helps :)

Oh and let dry for 24 hours... That's what I do.. I guess u could do less but I like to be sure it's got the best bond to the book

@Jhadha, I like how the Quibbler turned out, nice work as always!
@Oliversnape, cool calender thingy. What you said about Wizarding passports makes so much sense I'm kind of baffled I never thought about that before... They must have things like that too, right? Might be a cool project :) And I love those seed packages, by the way. And.. did you just say you have a Hogwarts trunk? Like, an actual trunk? :D
@lilpatty, what a nice Hymn :)
@Rubeus Hagrid, nice touch up on that Quibbler, can't wait to get it printed :)
@chrissirau, nice collection of props!
@Shelly, how was your picnic? What did they think of the books you've already made? :)
Oh, pity you can't find a book that fits, perhaps an old school book would do? Standard Book of Spells sounds great, I think it will be a nice project :) And how cool would it be to fit it inside the cover that was made for it here ;)

Eline! Ur back yay!, picnic was great everyone el oh vee ee d the books! And I really like ur cover! Is there any way of splitting the front back and or spine???? Cuz then I could deff do it!
And I know that would b awesome I'm really slow at it. I only have five pages so far, but it's entirely original. It's all for the most part from my head:)

@15pezza hear the pictures from owl nuts and the letter from the howler
enwvts6id97.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG][URL=http:
http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2910/6638jzed_jpg.htm

i cant upload the letter iand i dont know of the link go try it but i try to upload the letter next time

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back