Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I wanted to make sure jhadha was okay with posting the back covers I did based on his Quibblers before sharing. Apparently he is. So here is the back cover for jhadha's version of the Ministry Move to regulate muggle-born issue. I have another one to post later.

By the way, I don't know the size of the Quibblers. I does look as though there are a couple of different sizes though based on the HP London Tour photos I've seen. If anyone knows the sizes please post.

bfd

:love:lovethanks BFD ,... its very useful,...ii finish already some of the pages of the quibbler specs,..they are 8 pages some 3 are in progress but its close to finish,..:love

Bfd, great to she you sharing again! great quibblers! the Harry in hiding Quibbler is from the Page to screen book and I think is in the studio tour too. as for size, I think about A4 or a little smaller- I saw an actual one at the exhibition.

Jhadha, a pic showing the spine of 1000 herbs and fungi:

Bfd, great to she you sharing again! great quibblers! the Harry in hiding Quibbler is from the Page to screen book and I think is in the studio tour too. as for size, I think about A4 or a little smaller- I saw an actual one at the exhibition.

on the tour it was very small, it was probs the same size as a childresn nursrey book

Thanks for that. This looks good. What box do you stick it onto? I have been trying to find a decent box to cover to make this product without much success.
D2

ok thanks for that decat:love

hey again,..i just wanted to share this., this one of my favorite
character in the Movie,...:love i see this picture in the flicker Hp London Tour
so i decided to paint,hope you like it :)

Last edited:
Here some more stuff from the wizard collection

Good job, i love all the labels from the movies... i'm trying to do a little closet whit all the potions.
Guys, had anyone the other pic in highres of the wizardcollection1 (with armadillo mixture etc) ?
Thanks from Italy

Here is a page to The Most Potent Potions book, I made this about 6 or 7 months ago, It's not SA... Patronauem Potion, hope you guys enjoy!!

edit: image is gonna be replaced with better one.

I have about 7 or 8 more pages of potions that I made.

Last edited:
iyzSpyZW4BK4b.jpg

Here's my finished "Ancient Runes Made Easy", all fonts are screen accurate and colour scheme is based on the prop at the Studio Tour. It's sized for the hardback adult version of Order of the Phoenix (as from looking at the prop I estimated it to be about that size and thickness) though I think the actual prop is soft cover. The back is just made up as I didn't have a reference for that.

High res version in the attachment, though I had to compress it quite a bit due to its size. I can add a download link if anyone wants the uncomressed or untextured version. :)

@decat: like the DP page

@lilpatty: clever MPP page

@Thumbhead: really nice job on the Ancient Runes Book

Here's the third Quibbler back cover I finished. This one was made to go with jhadha's version of the Purebloods and Muggle-Born issue. Hopefully it's Quibblerish enough...

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back