Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jhadha

Finished the front of my "Ancient Runes Made Easy" book. I have a photo of the side so I can make that, but I don't think we have any photos of the back so I will have to make something up. I'm not sure if I should reduce the thickness of the book though as the prop is as thick as a dictionary and would look huge! Will share in HQ of course when I'm done.
thats awsome Thumbhead,..

DoxyVenom

Finished the front of my "Ancient Runes Made Easy" book. I have a photo of the side so I can make that, but I don't think we have any photos of the back so I will have to make something up. I'm not sure if I should reduce the thickness of the book though as the prop is as thick as a dictionary and would look huge! Will share in HQ of course when I'm done.
Thats awesome!

15pezza

who was the peson who wanted the eclips on the DP? ive got a good pic finally found it!! inbox me with your email and i'll inbox you with it and you can send me a prop like swaping :)

Barneyrfd

Sr Member
Hi

I have been working on this Quibbler cover for awhile and with all the great work being posted lately thought I would like to share it. And no, I will not be recalling it in the future. :lol I think it is pretty specific that it would be hard to re-cast (fingers crossed). Please just use it for your own enjoyment.

Basically i spruced up the front cover from a fairly hi-res image I found on the internet. I believe it is an image of an actual prop and not somebody's personal work. If is is somebody's work please step forward and take credit.

I created the back cover from scratch and tried to make it relate to the front cover and as Quibblerish as i could.

bfd

15pezza

i downloaded that and it slowed my laptop down massivly anything on the web i could use to make a low res pic very high? :>

jhadha

nice BFD,.. thanks for the back cover to my 2 quibbler can post in this forum??

BTW this is my work but its been in progress, i need to have reference or idea to make the spine and the back of this book,..i edit the picture from the HP tour,..

Rubeus Hagrid

@Thumbhead, great work on that book cover! I looks absolutely great! :thumbsup
Hi
I have been working on this Quibbler cover for awhile and with all the great work being posted lately thought I would like to share it. And no, I will not be recalling it in the future. :lol I think it is pretty specific that it would be hard to re-cast (fingers crossed). Please just use it for your own enjoyment.
bfd
It looks awesome Barney! Thanks for sharing, it means a lot! :)

Potterhead1

has anybody made any headway on dumbeldores will? I am writing the text for the 3ed page now the first and second are done any sugestions for things most people put in their will besides their bequeths do funereal/bureall wishes go in a will?