Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rubeus Hagrid

Hi everyone, the recent items being posted look really great.
I present the Weasley Betting slips from GoF, there are two versions and are meant to be printed double sided.
Also I put together a muggle item that belongs to Dean Thomas and can be seen on the tour at his bedside. its his West Ham Pennant, it is a fabric item but I think it would look okay as a paper item too. Gluing some short pale blue fringe along the bottom and gluing onto a wooden dowel with some string for hanging would make it look really close to the actual pennant.
They both look amazing and exactly like the actual props! :) Thanks for sharing!
By the way, do you know what's the exact size of the betting slips?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jhadha

i don't know if this works,..i revise the color scheme of the cover
to light up like the Tumblehead reference,..:rolleyes

jhadha

i missed making of quibbler magazine,..thanks to BFD
so here' my quibbler that i been working i will make front and back
the Dumbledore The True and the Wise..:)

jhadha

:) i just to ask where i can find the reference for the content for "Advanced Potion Making Edition 4" any idea,..i can make it but i need some reference for the content, we have no problem in picture there's a lot in the internet,..:)

jhadha

i finish the another book cover the "1000 Magical Herbs & Fungi"
i have no idea what is real spine and the back,..:)

Barneyrfd

Sr Member
@jhadha: sppelling misteaks or not, great job on all the work you have posted

@Elliot: nicely done on the betting slips

bfd

Thumbhead

Finished the front of my "Ancient Runes Made Easy" book. I have a photo of the side so I can make that, but I don't think we have any photos of the back so I will have to make something up. I'm not sure if I should reduce the thickness of the book though as the prop is as thick as a dictionary and would look huge! Will share in HQ of course when I'm done.