Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Finished the front of my "Ancient Runes Made Easy" book. I have a photo of the side so I can make that, but I don't think we have any photos of the back so I will have to make something up. I'm not sure if I should reduce the thickness of the book though as the prop is as thick as a dictionary and would look huge! Will share in HQ of course when I'm done.

thats awsome Thumbhead,..

iJXfejyyF59yQ.jpg

Finished the front of my "Ancient Runes Made Easy" book. I have a photo of the side so I can make that, but I don't think we have any photos of the back so I will have to make something up. I'm not sure if I should reduce the thickness of the book though as the prop is as thick as a dictionary and would look huge! Will share in HQ of course when I'm done.
Thats awesome!

who was the peson who wanted the eclips on the DP? ive got a good pic finally found it!! inbox me with your email and i'll inbox you with it and you can send me a prop like swaping :)

Hi

I have been working on this Quibbler cover for awhile and with all the great work being posted lately thought I would like to share it. And no, I will not be recalling it in the future. :lol I think it is pretty specific that it would be hard to re-cast (fingers crossed). Please just use it for your own enjoyment.

Basically i spruced up the front cover from a fairly hi-res image I found on the internet. I believe it is an image of an actual prop and not somebody's personal work. If is is somebody's work please step forward and take credit.

I created the back cover from scratch and tried to make it relate to the front cover and as Quibblerish as i could.

bfd

nice BFD,.. thanks for the back cover to my 2 quibbler can post in this forum??

BTW this is my work but its been in progress, i need to have reference or idea to make the spine and the back of this book,..i edit the picture from the HP tour,..

@Thumbhead, great work on that book cover! I looks absolutely great! :thumbsup
Hi
I have been working on this Quibbler cover for awhile and with all the great work being posted lately thought I would like to share it. And no, I will not be recalling it in the future. :lol I think it is pretty specific that it would be hard to re-cast (fingers crossed). Please just use it for your own enjoyment.
bfd
It looks awesome Barney! Thanks for sharing, it means a lot! :)

has anybody made any headway on dumbeldores will? I am writing the text for the 3ed page now the first and second are done any sugestions for things most people put in their will besides their bequeths do funereal/bureall wishes go in a will?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back