Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi everyone, the recent items being posted look really great.
I present the Weasley Betting slips from GoF, there are two versions and are meant to be printed double sided.
Also I put together a muggle item that belongs to Dean Thomas and can be seen on the tour at his bedside. its his West Ham Pennant, it is a fabric item but I think it would look okay as a paper item too. Gluing some short pale blue fringe along the bottom and gluing onto a wooden dowel with some string for hanging would make it look really close to the actual pennant.

They both look amazing and exactly like the actual props! :) Thanks for sharing!
By the way, do you know what's the exact size of the betting slips?

i missed making of quibbler magazine,..thanks to BFD
so here' my quibbler that i been working i will make front and back
the Dumbledore The True and the Wise..:)

quibbler_dumbledore_by_jhadha-d4xpeh8.jpg

:) i just to ask where i can find the reference for the content for "Advanced Potion Making Edition 4" any idea,..i can make it but i need some reference for the content, we have no problem in picture there's a lot in the internet,..:)

iJXfejyyF59yQ.jpg

Finished the front of my "Ancient Runes Made Easy" book. I have a photo of the side so I can make that, but I don't think we have any photos of the back so I will have to make something up. I'm not sure if I should reduce the thickness of the book though as the prop is as thick as a dictionary and would look huge! Will share in HQ of course when I'm done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back