Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

and can you put the pics in high-res, we all help on this forum we dont just put small pics so people carnt use them or the forum would be no point..

I think jhadha was showing his progress of his Decoy Detonator replica. It's not finished yet and therefore he didn't post the high res picture of it. :)
Jhadha has been working on a lot of paper props lately, and he's shared them all. I think he's been very generous already and it's his decision whether to keep posting his replicas or not.
By the way, @jhadha, you are a he, aren't you? :confused I'm sorry if you're not!

Last edited:
I think jhadha was showing his progress of his Decoy Detonator replica. It's not finished yet and therefore he didn't post the high res picture of it. :)
Jhadha has been working on a lot of paper props lately, and he's shared them all. I think he's been very generous already and it's his decision whether to keep posting his replicas or not.
By the way, @jhadha, you are a he, aren't you? :confused I'm sorry if you're not!

Thanks,..Rubeus Hagrid:lol I'm HE
i think 15pizza miss understood why Im Posting it,..im just showing what my progress

once again thanks to all,..here's the another props,..i find the reference of this the in site where you can find all the paper props in HP ,sorry i forgot the exact link so here's it is MudBlood Danger, i thinks this the back of danger they pose,i post it already,.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for jhadha to post the back of the Spectre specs Quibbler- He posted front in hi-res and its brilliant.
this is what I have been spending yesterday and today doing: my first daily prophet!
DailyProphetgringotts.gif

full image linked below. It's not entireley accurate though, I've used all free fonts rather pay for commercial ones. I'm pleased with it, though!

I'm waiting for jhadha to post the back of the Spectre specs Quibbler- He posted front in hi-res and its brilliant.
this is what I have been spending yesterday and today doing: my first daily prophet!

full image linked below. It's not entireley accurate though, I've used all free fonts rather pay for commercial ones. I'm pleased with it, though!

amazing so grate i have a high res for the tittle it looks blury,..sorry for not posting the quibbler specs. i what to finish the some content inside,..and print:)

amazing so grate i have a high res for the tittle it looks blury,..sorry for not posting the quibbler specs. i what to finish the some content inside,..and print:)

thanks for the title, it looks like the same one I found on deviant art, though the one I used seemed more accurate... though this one is higher res... I'm not sure which to use. thanks for your compliments too!

thanks for the title, it looks like the same one I found on deviant art, though the one I used seemed more accurate... though this one is higher res... I'm not sure which to use. thanks for your compliments too!

no problem,..i re draw the floral of that and i found the font also,..in your DP
there some missing,..there's text around the picture of Gringotts,..:)
sadly i cant find some reference inside of the Quibbler,..:cry

jhadha I completly understand why you don't want to put your props in high res. I love your props they are really amazing I wish i could do that. Resently I have been working on Weasly Wizard Weezes products. The problem is that i'm not sure how to put some pictures on the RPF. Jhadha there are some pics of inside the Quibler in the behind the seens dis (disc #2 of HBP)

Resently I have been working on Weasly Wizard Weezes products. The problem is that i'm not sure how to put some pictures on the RPF.

When you post, click the little paperclip next to the smiley over the top of the text window, this will take you to the graphics upload popup, click one of the browse buttons, it'l open a window to your PC. browse to the file you want, double click it. then click 'upload', After its uploaded, close the popup and it should now be attached to your post. Alternatively you can upload to a filehoster like, Photobucket or Imageshack, then post the link, but its easier this way :) hope

If it interests anybody? You will find below Gringotts' coins; respectively in the order of appearance: One Galleon (head) and One Galleon (tail) / One Sickle (Head) and One Sickle (tail) / One Knut (Head) and One Knut (tail) !

U'R Welcome !

What is the font used into Rita Skeeter's blocknote, please ? Thanks...

All I can make out of it is that it is the same font as the little note on Bathilda Bagshot's copy of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore, the one which Hermione briefly takes up in 7.1 (which makes sense because Skeeter wrote that as well). I always thought it was just handwritten by one of the members of the art department... I know someone here replicated Bathilda Bagshot's LaLoAD (to shorten it) but I think they just wrote it by hand as well? I'm not sure if you'll find that font :/

All I can make out of it is that it is the same font as the little note on Bathilda Bagshot's copy of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore, the one which Hermione briefly takes up in 7.1 (which makes sense because Skeeter wrote that as well). I always thought it was just handwritten by one of the members of the art department... I know someone here replicated Bathilda Bagshot's LaLoAD (to shorten it) but I think they just wrote it by hand as well? I'm not sure if you'll find that font :/

I did one a while ago, handwritten with a biro, I did another one before this in fountain pen for that quill type look but lost it. I think I'll go back and do this again though

Untitled by justin_time_01, on Flickr

If it interests anybody? You will find below Gringotts' coins; respectively in the order of appearance: One Galleon (head) and One Galleon (tail) / One Sickle (Head) and One Sickle (tail) / One Knut (Head) and One Knut (tail) !

U'R Welcome !

do you have the gold bar picture?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back