Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here's a link I found: Paper Projects for fun - Paper props free Harry Potter

It has a few paper props that aren't on the front page anymore

Hi, while it's great that you have posted this link, it does contain images that Barney has politely asked not to be re-posted on this thread, that is why he removed them from the front page. It might be an idea to remove the link and contact Barney to ask if it is okay, I just want to avoid any bad feeling and the person who created the site should no be hosting those images either, clearly a member here.

@ ElineEngels Thanks for the compliment, it's a nice little item to accompany the book
@ PotionMistress Great work on you gold bar, several would look awesome together

Last edited:
Excellent reference photos, Mole. Thanks!

P.S. Did you photograph anything else? I tried PM'ing you but it's not working at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah, I got your PM... about half a dozen times. ;)

Here's the link to the rest of the paper props I took pictures of. A couple of fun things there that I haven't seen before.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16608101/HP Paper props.rar

I will be going to the tour again (though no idea exactly when). If you have specific things you want me to take photos of I'll do my best to get them for you.

I do not manage to read Mole's file in .rar, thus if somebody could propose them under another format, it would be nice from its part, thank you?

Here it is, my first daily prophet i hope you like it!

12539-dp.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back