Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I think its a font - or rather a few of them. You'll see the same letters repeated throughout and with handwritten text there is usually slight differences even if you're careful. It does appear to be more than one font though, I can see 3 different style letter L's for a start! I'll have a look later if I get the chance, if you find one font theres a chance the rest came from the same foundry.

do you have the gold bar picture?

This is the only image I could find

6941446172_b958c5fa03.jpg

Credit to 'Quite Bizzare Collectibles'

hey guys just found this website gives detail of a page in the adv potion book

Harry Potter: 23 Astounding Props | EW.com

This was posted about 9 months ago but there was some interesting discussion about it back then too, worth a read I think

Found some pics of pages from the Potions & Dark Arts textbooks [just a couple screenshots]

You can view them up close and many other props here: Harry Potter: 23 Astounding Props | EW.com

I found this Daily Prifit I will try to make one if any has any tips or ideas feel free to post them.
whitehammer thanks for your help i really appreciate it:)

i found an amazing 'daily prophet' front page somewhere in this link, it may sound stupid but i simply can't be asked be asked to look through 237 pages to find it.
it you know what page it is on that is all i need, it is the one with the title 'dumbledore daft or dangerous.'

thanks

PROPLORD

This is the only image I could find

6941446172_b958c5fa03.jpg

Credit to 'Quite Bizzare Collectibles'

I sculpted one of these for myself a while back to go with some other Gringotts things that I haven't completed yet. I added a few extra hallmarks on mine though and it is not exactly like the one Quite Bizzare sold. I also covered mine in gold leaf, so it's quite shiny. I might make a few more when I get the time, as I think several together would look impressive.

I sculpted one of these for myself a while back to go with some other Gringotts things that I haven't completed yet. I added a few extra hallmarks on mine though and it is not exactly like the one Quite Bizzare sold. I also covered mine in gold leaf, so it's quite shiny. I might make a few more when I get the time, as I think several together would look impressive.

well what im thinking of making a mold out of clay filling it up with a filler and spray painting it gold, i dont know what i can do for the printing on the top :(

well what im thinking of making a mold out of clay filling it up with a filler and spray painting it gold, i dont know what i can do for the printing on the top :(

That is not printed on the top; it is impressed, as all hallmarking is. For my own, I created reverse stamps to impress into the clay top. Then I painted and leafed it. If you're using clay anyway, that is what I would do, or just use a sculpting tool straight into the clay top.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back