Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

i finish it already but,..i cant find the right light burst effect..but its cool already....:lol

mudbloods_and_the_danger_they_pose_by_jhadha-d4p41yw.jpg
cant wait to see it finished it looks amazing so far (sorry for quoting the picture im 15 and crap with computors so i couldnt remove it from the quote)

:cheers its finish,..but that is not my original high res prop,...i save it in 2 jpg ,..the one have 600 dpi and this one have 100 enjoy....:lol

mudbloods_and_the_danger_they_pose_by_jhadha-d4p49x5.jpg

:cheers its finish,..but that is not my original high res prop,...i save it in 2 jpg ,..the one have 600 dpi and this one have 100 enjoy....:lol

mudbloods_and_the_danger_they_pose_by_jhadha-d4p49x5.jpg

Amazing work, it would look great framed I'd imagine, congrats, a fine replica you've created, I'll be sure to add it to my list of items to print :)

Amazing work, it would look great framed I'd imagine, congrats, a fine replica you've created, I'll be sure to add it to my list of items to print :)

i have a cool resolution for this, if you want,..can i have a question? how to put a thumbnail in rpf,.. because its so big if i put it right way:lol

The 600dpi image might be too big to host on here, usually I use something like imageshack to host those.

I'd love to trade you something for a big file of that Mudbloods cover :D I've got a few files of a few props on my computer I've put together.

The 600dpi image might be too big to host on here, usually I use something like imageshack to host those.

I'd love to trade you something for a big file of that Mudbloods cover :D I've got a few files of a few props on my computer I've put together.

i have a lot of prop in my comp,.. i am looking for high res quibbler "spectrespecs", do have that prop??

Hi,

This is a great replica's prop! This is superb! But, what is the font used for headlines such as "MUDBLOODS" or "& THE DANGER THEY POSE", please.....?

Thank you, in advance !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back