Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jhadha

:cheers its finish,..but that is not my original high res prop,...i save it in 2 jpg ,..the one have 600 dpi and this one have 100 enjoy....:lol

ElliotStone

:cheers its finish,..but that is not my original high res prop,...i save it in 2 jpg ,..the one have 600 dpi and this one have 100 enjoy....:lol

Amazing work, it would look great framed I'd imagine, congrats, a fine replica you've created, I'll be sure to add it to my list of items to print :)

jhadha

Amazing work, it would look great framed I'd imagine, congrats, a fine replica you've created, I'll be sure to add it to my list of items to print :)
i have a cool resolution for this, if you want,..can i have a question? how to put a thumbnail in rpf,.. because its so big if i put it right way:lol

ecl

Sr Member
The 600dpi image might be too big to host on here, usually I use something like imageshack to host those.

I'd love to trade you something for a big file of that Mudbloods cover :D I've got a few files of a few props on my computer I've put together.

jhadha

The 600dpi image might be too big to host on here, usually I use something like imageshack to host those.

I'd love to trade you something for a big file of that Mudbloods cover :D I've got a few files of a few props on my computer I've put together.
i have a lot of prop in my comp,.. i am looking for high res quibbler "spectrespecs", do have that prop??

Follows

Hi,

This is a great replica's prop! This is superb! But, what is the font used for headlines such as "MUDBLOODS" or "& THE DANGER THEY POSE", please.....?

Thank you, in advance !