Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Can somebody make the note that Rita Skeeter attached with a copy of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore ? that would be so great .

5979495803_7a63ff4663.jpg
Untitled by justin_time_01, on Flickr

Thats the one I did to go with my copy of 'Life & Lies', I just wrote it on some notebook paper and folded it. If I did it again I'd use a fountain pen for that quill look and maybe take a little more time over it, it was more an accessory to compliment the book than a stand alone replica. I'm pretty happy with it, its the perfect size, it folds at Dumbledore's nose, even the wand lighting looks good, plus the paperclip adds to it too.

Here's the reference from hp wiki:

Rita%27s_note.png

Last edited:
that's cool,...i can believe that you make that using pen and ordinary piece of notebook,..Great(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Untitled by justin_time_01, on Flickr

Thats the one I did to go with my copy of 'Life & Lies', I just wrtoe it on some notebook paper and folded it. If I did it again I'd use a fountain pen for that quill look and maybe take a little more time over it, it was more an accessory to compliment the book than a stand alone replica. I'm pretty happy with it, its the perfect size, it folds at Dumbledore's nose, even the wand lighting looks good, plus the paperclip adds to it too.

Here's the reference from hp wiki:

Rita%27s_note.png

this stuff is amazing its a pity the letters and the stuff below them doesnt work especially the basalisk page i made my own but the basalisk graphic is very basic on mine. everyone whos made one of those or any of the other paper props later on in this forum your're amazing creative and very talented and thanks much for posting this amaizng stuff for free and posting resources too very helpful im making a "if i went to hogwarts" trunk and alot of this stuff is either in it or inpired the stuff in it thanks heaps youre all amazing

What? I do have a Deviantart, but I'm not selling prints S: Please report it please, or direct me to it, so I can report it ):

EDIT: Never mind.

jhadha: Please remove my Quibbler from your Deviantart. It's illegal to repost someone else's work without their permission, let alone selling their work... If it's not taken down, I'll have to report you.
glad that you found out i think its ok to repost on there with credit to the cretaor and links to the original one girl on there printed a baslaiks page and a poster from here and took photos of them but the description was links to the rpf (thats how i found out about it )

Thanks goldensnidget :) Know I just need to print it :) another candy down. Lets see...

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans... check
Chocolate Frog... Check
Exploding bonbons...Check
Fizzing Whizzbees...Check
Pepper Imps... Check
Spindle's Lick'O'Rish Spiders...Check :)
Tooth-Splintering Strongmints...Check
Sugared Butterfly Wings...Check
U-No-Poo...Check

What else to add hummm?
lemon drops in memery of dumbledore
ice mice
pepermint frogs
caldron cakes

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back