Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Bogrod: I found a high resolution photo of the bon bons design and reworked it in photoshop, then it was printed onto cardstock and cut out. The idea with the plastic bag and ping pong ball bon bons was from another member here.

I sculpted the pumpkin for the pumpkin juice bottle out of sculpy and painted it with acrylics, then gloss varnished. It's sculpted over a small cork so it stays in place really well. The label for the bottle was from a member on the board also.

Bogrod: I found a high resolution photo of the bon bons design and reworked it in photoshop, then it was printed onto cardstock and cut out. The idea with the plastic bag and ping pong ball bon bons was from another member here.

I sculpted the pumpkin for the pumpkin juice bottle out of sculpy and painted it with acrylics, then gloss varnished. It's sculpted over a small cork so it stays in place really well. The label for the bottle was from a member on the board also.

nicely done!

I love this thread! Thank you guys for so much for such an incredible work!

Btw does some of you have Barney's "GRINGOTTS BANK SAVINGS BOOK" files? I found that post on page 149 but links are dead :(

Alright, here it is then :)

2d6jr13.jpg

Sorry about the watermarks, but it isn't 100% finished yet. I'll post the finished version without watermarks when it's done.
I've been dreaming of making a complete Quibbler magazine for a long time, maybe this is the start of it? I think it would be a really fun thing to have, even though it wouldn't be screen accurate or anything. Just having a product from the fantasy world I'm so fascinated by would be really cool.

What do you think?
do you have a deviant art account cuz someone is selling prints of the finsished version on there

do you have a deviant art account cuz someone is selling prints of the finsished version on there
What? I do have a Deviantart, but I'm not selling prints S: Please report it please, or direct me to it, so I can report it ):

EDIT: Never mind.

jhadha: Please remove my Quibbler from your Deviantart. It's illegal to repost someone else's work without their permission, let alone selling their work... If it's not taken down, I'll have to report you.

Tis stuff is so cool! But some of the stuff dosnt have a click thing, were it shows a bigger version that we can copie and print. Were can I fined those or can you post em?

I sculpted the pumpkin for the pumpkin juice bottle out of sculpy and painted it with acrylics, then gloss varnished. It's sculpted over a small cork so it stays in place really well. The label for the bottle was from a member on the board also.[/QUOTE

Could you send me the artwork of the Exploding Bonbons , the picture that you used ? :) If you can , just reply and I will pm you my e-mail address

@ecl: great work on the Glacial Snowflakes candy box, by any change can you post it? So I can add on to my HP stuff?

Also has anyone had any luck on make the final 2 bottles labels I posted. I would really like both of them fro me up coming HP party in about month from know please please let me know.

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back