Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Yay, just about done... It looks like the original has sort of a wrap around label concept for the main graphic, that wraps around a red colored box. The original was also designed around a found box, much like the black pepper imps prop, and the text on the side was part of the original product...I have no idea what it says so I made that part up.

Will work that all out and put together a prototype soon!

62554232.jpg

Last edited:
could someone post some of these items?...

Year One Materials List
Tom Riddle's Diary Page
Basilisk Page

Molly Weasley's Letter to the Dursleys

Reprimand Envelope
OWL Progress Board
Dumbledore's Letter to Gellert Grindelwald

Weasley Wedding Invitation?
If you can I would be grateful.....Thanks to whomever it may concern :)

Yay, just about done... It looks like the original has sort of a wrap around label concept for the main graphic, that wraps around a red colored box. The original was also designed around a found box, much like the black pepper imps prop, and the text on the side was part of the original product...I have no idea what it says so I made that part up.

Will work that all out and put together a prototype soon!

That looks great! Made me hungry for cereal o_O ...

As for the Dementors Question, I saw that Creating the World of Harry Potter: Part 3 Creatures has some nice close-ups in it, shall have a look if I can find some of them. I found this in the mean-time... Are you going for PoA of OotP-Dementors? They have differences in them...

original.png

These are hands from a Dementor's costume, I figured perhaps you can use sth like them of sculpt yours after them?
CU8662t.jpg

All I could find for now, shall search some more later. Curious though: what are you going to use for it's floaty body and stuff? :)

Hey folks,

no infighting, no swearing, no name calling, please.

Especially new members should play nice.

If you can´t, then there is no place for you in this community.

A few posts have been deleted due to respect issues.

Michael
RPF staff

Can someone please post some of these items......

Year One Materials List
Tom Riddle's Diary Page
Basilisk Page

Molly Weasley's Letter to the Dursleys

Reprimand Envelope
OWL Progress Board
Dumbledore's Letter to Gellert Grindelwald

Weasley Wedding Invitation?
If you can I would be grateful.....Thanks to whomever it may concern :)

Hey there guys,
I wanted to ask you. Is it just me or are some of the links on the first page dead? (2nd year acceptance letter, OWL exam, ...) Thank you for any response :)

just got back from the town center in mexico and i got some little beady things, ones a spider/bug and ones a carrot and ones a strawberry i thought they look very luna-ish? with the beads and it can go with my luna lovegood jewelry set :) also i thought i could make the carrot look like a Dirigible..
when the trio go to mr lovegood about the DH sign by the door it says keep of the Dirigible plant... is anyone able to make a sign of it or sumit? :D

Last edited:
I finished my first Glacial snow flakes box! Will need to add a few small adjustments to the measurements, but it's really close! (my camera picked up the colors a little weird, it looks closer in person)

45804969.jpg

18097458.jpg

20172005.jpg

Below is a picture of the original for comparison,

glacialp.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there guys,
I wanted to ask you. Is it just me or are some of the links on the first page dead? (2nd year acceptance letter, OWL exam, ...) Thank you for any response :)

Yes they have been for a while, the good news is that around 60% of the links that are dead on the first page are ( or at least were active) in the original posts. Bad news u have 200 plus pages of thread to look for :(
But search engine will do most of the work.

I finished my first Glacial snow flakes box! Will need to add a few small adjustments to the measurements, but it's really close! (my camera picked up the colors a little weird, it looks closer in person)

45804969.jpg

18097458.jpg

20172005.jpg

Below is a picture of the original for comparison,

glacialp.jpg

Simply AMAZING!!!!!! wHAT CANT U DO!!! :)

Bfd Files-

These are all of Bfd's files from the front page, in zipped folder according to the catagories on the front page. come have two folders due to file size limits for uploads. I hope Bfd dosn't mind, these are attached directly to this thread and not hosted anywhere else. I'm just trying to help all the people looking fr them!

I don't really know what are these, but thnaks anyway!

Bfd Files-

These are all of Bfd's files from the front page, in zipped folder according to the catagories on the front page. come have two folders due to file size limits for uploads. I hope Bfd dosn't mind, these are attached directly to this thread and not hosted anywhere else. I'm just trying to help all the people looking fr them!

When I open it , it appears for a second and then it just disappears . My computer says there nothing in the files :unsure

Hi!

Has someone made the back and spine of Magical Waterplants of the Highland Lochs? I haven't been able to find it in this thread.

Thank you so much! ^^

Hi!

Has someone made the back and spine of Magical Waterplants of the Highland Lochs? I haven't been able to find it in this thread.

Thank you so much! ^^

I don't think anyone made it yet.
If I had the computer programs for such a thing I'd tackle it but they are too expensive for my budget right now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back