Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi!

Has someone made the back and spine of Magical Waterplants of the Highland Lochs? I haven't been able to find it in this thread.

Thank you so much! ^^

Someone did, even made it twice, because I have it on my computer. I just don't have a clue who did anymore... it's definitely from someone on the RPF, not sure if it's someone in this thread though.

I'll post the files later on, and who-ever made them, I'm sorry I can't remember your name, but please take credit for them if you recognize your work, or tell me to get them offline if you don't like me passing around your work! (Although I assume it's okay, as you put them online to share yourself at some point...)

EDIT: Link removed, the work was Potion Mistress's, she said you can always ask her if you want it. Sorry :)

Last edited:
If you are interested in any of my full covers just pm me with your email and I will send them to you. I use yousendit as they are large files. Glad you like them!

these are scans from books I own. the hogwarts letter and envelope is from film wizardry, the other hogwarts letter is from the exhibition guide, and the hogwarts express tickets are from film wizardry (bottom ticket) and a pop up book from half blood prince, which I got on sale for $5 because it had pullouts including the hogwarts express ticket and spectrespecs. the howler letter is also from film wizardry.

I finished my first Glacial snow flakes box! Will need to add a few small adjustments to the measurements, but it's really close! (my camera picked up the colors a little weird, it looks closer in person)

45804969.jpg

18097458.jpg

20172005.jpg

Below is a picture of the original for comparison,

glacialp.jpg

@ecl - This is amazing work and its work like this that really makes the thread feel like how it used to be. I'm currently working on a few small items myself and hope to have them up quite soon. Once again this is amazing and thank you for all your hard work, you Wizard Rock! :)

Someone did, even made it twice, because I have it on my computer. I just don't have a clue who did anymore... it's definitely from someone on the RPF, not sure if it's someone in this thread though.

I'll post the files later on, and who-ever made them, I'm sorry I can't remember your name, but please take credit for them if you recognize your work, or tell me to get them offline if you don't like me passing around your work! (Although I assume it's okay, as you put them online to share yourself at some point...)

This is my work! I left if for all for a few weeks, but if someone wants this, please ask me personally. Thanks.

Last edited:
Can someone please post some of these items......

Year One Materials List
Tom Riddle's Diary Page
Basilisk Page

Molly Weasley's Letter to the Dursleys

Reprimand Envelope
OWL Progress Board
Dumbledore's Letter to Gellert Grindelwald

Weasley Wedding Invitation?
If you can I would be grateful.....Thanks to whomever it may concern

Can someone please post some of these items......

Year One Materials List
Tom Riddle's Diary Page
Basilisk Page

Molly Weasley's Letter to the Dursleys

Reprimand Envelope
OWL Progress Board
Dumbledore's Letter to Gellert Grindelwald

Weasley Wedding Invitation?
If you can I would be grateful.....Thanks to whomever it may concern
the baslisk page on here doesnt work so i just made my own its for sale in my etsy store n94 diagon alley and comes with instructions on how to make it look aged

Ollivanders and Weasleys' Shop are both in North-West Diagon Alley. Ollivanders is between Flourish and Blotts and Weasleys' has to be somewhere near Quality Quidditch Supplies or Scribbulus...the only reason why they aren't in the NC map is because the map is based on the Set of Diagon Alley used in the 2nd movie, the Chamber of Secrets where both the shops, Ollivanders and Weasleys'(for oblivious reasons), aren't built in that set. Take a look at this video
‪Harry Potter COS Backstage - Tour Diagon Alley‬‏ - YouTube
weasleys are 93 diagon alley i think possibly 95 though

norbert, the ockyrot label is on the front page, as are others.

seventeenmoons, try googling them. the weasley wedding invatation is from the film wizardry book, and there are other free versions of the basilisk page about.

Here are a few updated pics of my mostly potter paper prop collection :D (chocolate frog box by Monster05)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back