Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

i have everything except last two lines so heres what i have dear mr potter We are pleased to inform u that u have been excepted for second year studies at hogwarts school of ww please ensure u catch the 11am train from platform 9 3 quarters from kings cross station students r required to report to the chamber of reception upon arrival if u could get me the last two lines i got this from page 98 towards the bottom its very hard to read thx

Last edited:
If I get chance I'll have a look around for some resources and font's etc this weekend and see what I can do. Might not get chance to do anything till monday though.

@12 Connor, this is the rest of it.

"In addition to the materials required for first years studies. attached herewith
is a list of new books required for second year studies.
We very much look forward to receiving you as you continue your
studies as part of the new generation of Hogwarts wizards and witches."

Wondering if anyone has the Howler art? THe link doesn't work anymore, and I'm in need to create one for a friend's daughter.

Thanks! this thread is soooooo much fun!

It seems the links on page one for the Hogwarts Acceptance Letter are dead and the on copy I did find was pre-coloured (I prefer to use coffee) and had no clear fold lines.

I'm no artist and this is the first time I have attempted anything like this but I have attached a letter template, for the cupboard under the stairs (.PNG) and the acceptance letter addressed to Harry (.PDF).

Hope you guys enjoy.

Links

Envelope: Letter Envelope.png

Letter: Hogwarts Acceptance Letter.pdf

I just got my copy of Ecl's advanced potion making in the post. I've put the cover on and it looks great!

going to the Harry Potter exhibition in sydney in a few days... can't wait!!

going to the Harry Potter exhibition in sydney in a few days... can't wait!!

I didn't end up going.. Found out they weren't allowing photography.. They mention, on the site, that there is a tour then you get to enjoy as long as you'd like in there, unfortunately they mean you get a 20 - 25 minute tour and then pushed out of the exhibition in the Power House Museum, where you can spend as long as you like..

Family member said they didn't have much prop replicas either.. They especially didn't have the Brooms and Chess Board I was planning on getting..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back