Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Looks great!!!!! nice props :thumbsup Luv the DP dumbledorf, were did u find that? was it here? did i miss it?

I made most of it myself. Hinkypunk has 2 Prophets on the first page which are awesome but I wanted the Dumbledore one from the movie. I found a screencap and wrote all the headlines from that. I couldn't find the right fonts for the Daily Prophet logo so I cut and pasted Hinkypunks. I don't have any good art programs so I designed the whole thing in a free program I use to make business cards and labels called Avery design Pro. I then wrote a bunch of stories to do with the headlines, printed it, aged it, and it was done. The fonts don't match exactly but I did the best I could with what I could find.

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI EVERYONE I AM BAAAAAAACK from Sydney!!!!!! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

The Exhibition is really good,
although stuffs showing there are nothing surprise coz I've seen most of them here already HAHAHA
But I have to say that the books are all bigger than I thought!
I didn't take any pictures inside the exhibition as I am a good girl haha
The costumes are very detailed and gorgeous..

ummm, it's worth going but most of the stuffs selling there is just really over-priced.
Say a time turner they are selling for AUD$9X which is only USD$55 on WBshop;
Marauder's Map is AUD$50, USD$40 online.. and a wand for AUD$60!!!!
But the Exhibition Guide book is quite worth buying,
it's AUD$25 only and they got all the pictures from the exhibition,
and a Hogwarts Acceptance letter!

I rode on the Knight Bus too! It's free and just goes around Sydney for 20mins to have a look at Sydney, it's quite nice! Here are some pictures.

@ronsiew I am NT people too! Yuen Long! :lol hope you are getting a robe soon! Happy Chinese New Year! :D

TJo2O.jpg

oY6zu.jpg

FDcaB.jpg

BDT76.jpg

h9sF3.jpg

Z85qD.jpg

70Ej9.jpg

eKw8M.jpg

l5TRL.jpg

qoHeo.jpg

KWNcG.jpg

RyvPy.jpg

yhIpy.jpg

VYNp6.jpg

Last edited:
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI EVERYONE I AM BAAAAAAACK from Sydney!!!!!! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

The Exhibition is really good,
although stuffs showing there is nothing surprise coz I've seen most of them here already HAHAHA
But I have to say that the books are all bigger than I thought!
I didn't take any pictures inside the exhibition as I am a good girl haha
The costumes are very detailed and gorgeous..

ummm, it's worth going but most of the stuffs selling there is just really over-priced.
Say a time turner they are selling for AUD$9X which is only USD$55 on WBshop;
Marauder's Map is AUD$50, USD$40 online.. and a wand for AUD$60!!!!
But the Exhibition Guide book is quite worth buying,
it's AUD$25 only and they got all the pictures for the exhibition,
and a Hogwarts Acceptance letter!

I also rode on the Knight Bus too! It's free and just goes around Sydney for 20mins to have a look at Sydney, it's quite nice! Here are some pictures.

@ronsiew I am NT people too! Yuen Long! :lol hope you are getting a robe soon! Happy Chinese New Year! :D

TJo2O.jpg

oY6zu.jpg

FDcaB.jpg

BDT76.jpg

h9sF3.jpg

Z85qD.jpg

70Ej9.jpg

eKw8M.jpg

l5TRL.jpg

qoHeo.jpg

KWNcG.jpg

RyvPy.jpg

yhIpy.jpg

VYNp6.jpg

OMG That looks great! I've got to go there sometime! :O
And haha really? I live in Tsing Lung Tau which is close to Sham Tseng (if you know where it is) hahaha!
Anyways, I've got relatives that live in Melbourne! I would love to go to Sydney! How much did the whole trip cost in terms of HKD?

I made most of it myself. Hinkypunk has 2 Prophets on the first page which are awesome but I wanted the Dumbledore one from the movie. I found a screencap and wrote all the headlines from that. I couldn't find the right fonts for the Daily Prophet logo so I cut and pasted Hinkypunks. I don't have any good art programs so I designed the whole thing in a free program I use to make business cards and labels called Avery design Pro. I then wrote a bunch of stories to do with the headlines, printed it, aged it, and it was done. The fonts don't match exactly but I did the best I could with what I could find.

Come out very nice!!! u should concsider making it avaiable :)

hey guys, the inside cover for the life and lies of dumbldore i know someone has done a small covr for it ( the lime green one with rita) is it possible if someone can make the same pattern as the front cover? ive tryed to make a pattern with it and it wont go :(

hey guys, the inside cover for the life and lies of dumbldore i know someone has done a small covr for it ( the lime green one with rita) is it possible if someone can make the same pattern as the front cover? ive tryed to make a pattern with it and it wont go :(

Hinky designed the front cover and I did the back and spine to compliment her coverart, I'm not 100% sure of what your asking, is it the inside of the covers that you need? Also confused with "the same pattern as the front cover"
Maybe you could upload your try at it and I'll have a better understanding of what you need.

@Hinkypunk .....all I have to say is WOW! you are amazing to put all of this together!! I am new here...never had I imagined I would find any of this stuff! THANK YOU!!!!
one question...don't know why, but everything after 'BARNEYRFD's STUFF' i cant open...?? just wondering what i need to do..so i can...Again...thanks for all of this!! you rock!! :)

A bunch of stuff I made. Most of the potion labels I created my self but some stuff I got from this thread. Thanks to everyone who has posted their work. You guys are very inspiring.

Pictures by themagicrobot - Photobucket

Hi,

You have done a great job ...... but what I would like to know is if you have invented information contained in the Prophet? Because this "FUDGE VOTED STYLISH WIZARD OF THE YEAR : Rita Skeeter, well-known expert an fashion has just compiled a list of Best and Worst Dressed Wizards and Witches in Britain. It will came as no surprise the the Minister of Magic in at the top of the list and that at the bottom is some other than the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore. An Order of Merlin First Class wasn’t save be from old shabby robes and an unhearpt beard Dumbledore may have style, but compared to the Minister of Magic, he might as well be wearing a potato sack. Cornelius Fudge always looks dapper in his pinstriped suit and lime green bowler hat. In fact, the Minister may have started a fashion trend. Several Wizards have been spotted around Diagon Alley wearing bowler hats in a variety of colors. When asked about his ensemble, Minister Fudge replied that a classic look never goes not of style. Well, we must agree with you, Minister. You certainly know style, Cornelius Fudge." is really excellent and funny; and I would be very interested in the rest ... So if you could benefit us? In advance, thank you!

Hi,

You have done a great job ...... but what I would like to know is if you have invented information contained in the Prophet? Because this "FUDGE VOTED STYLISH WIZARD OF THE YEAR : Rita Skeeter, well-known expert an fashion has just compiled a list of Best and Worst Dressed Wizards and Witches in Britain. It will came as no surprise the the Minister of Magic in at the top of the list and that at the bottom is some other than the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore. An Order of Merlin First Class wasn’t save be from old shabby robes and an unhearpt beard Dumbledore may have style, but compared to the Minister of Magic, he might as well be wearing a potato sack. Cornelius Fudge always looks dapper in his pinstriped suit and lime green bowler hat. In fact, the Minister may have started a fashion trend. Several Wizards have been spotted around Diagon Alley wearing bowler hats in a variety of colors. When asked about his ensemble, Minister Fudge replied that a classic look never goes not of style. Well, we must agree with you, Minister. You certainly know style, Cornelius Fudge." is really excellent and funny; and I would be very interested in the rest ... So if you could benefit us? In advance, thank you!

I made up a bunch of stories to go with the headlines from the screen cap. All of them have an amusing/silly nature. If I can get a clear enough photo I'll post it so you can read it all.

I can't get most of these to work. Up to the acceptance letters I can get but when you get to those they won't let me pull them up!!! Can someone help me fix this problemo?!

I can't get most of these to work. Up to the acceptance letters I can get but when you get to those they won't let me pull them up!!! Can someone help me fix this problemo?!

Unfortunately some of the work here was done a long time ago, and has since have gone dead. If you need something done, request it and I, or someone more skilled will try to create it for you.

Hamish

Is there any place besides here that have these paper props? I can't get most of them to work so I just wanted to know if there are any other ways I could get them. If you could help me that would be nice.

Is there any place besides here that have these paper props? I can't get most of them to work so I just wanted to know if there are any other ways I could get them. If you could help me that would be nice.

I certainly don't want to hijack the thread by any means, but if the owners would like an "image gallery" of sorts to host these in, I would be happy to do it.

Chris

Hey guys, as a promised, here's my props, that I recently finished, and is pretty awesome, I really love them,

The outside of the letter was made of some references that I found on the forum, and I remade the texture and the font, the inside is from Barneyfrd.

The Every Flavor Beans box, was made by celinely-d42 (I think from Deviantart, not shure) and I made some changes to get the box closed,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back