Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

(SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC)
omg How are you all???
How long have you guys moved to here..
I didn't know it at all it seems something scary happened..
I left a post there few days ago and then someone tell me that theRPF was hacked..
and I have problem logging in theRPF days before..

anyway I just want to say I just want to say Hello to everyone because I finally get here, and I am going to Sydney for a 4days trip this Wednesday!! HOHOHO! And... I bought a Ravenclaw Robe online at Universal Orlando! I hope I can make more books after I go back home..!! See you!! :D

I've been on the wrong thread for over a week

I saw it! It's just few posts after me Hello you got here earlier than me

(SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC)
omg How are you all???
How long have you guys moved to here..
I didn't know it at all it seems something scary happened..
I left a post there few days ago and then someone tell me that theRPF was hacked..
and I have problem logging in theRPF days before..

anyway I just want to say I just want to say Hello to everyone because I finally get here, and I am going to Sydney for a 4days trip this Wednesday!! HOHOHO! And... I bought a Ravenclaw Robe online at Universal Orlando! I hope I can make more books after I go back home..!! See you!! :D

I saw it! It's just few posts after me Hello you got here earlier than me

Nice! How was the quality of the robe? Was it good?

Btw are you really from Hong Kong? Hahaha! I am too!

Nice! How was the quality of the robe? Was it good?

Btw are you really from Hong Kong? Hahaha! I am too!

yes I am from Hong Kong! Hi!! HAHAHA
The robe is really good, I think it's the best version out of the others!
I bought that with USD$99, but the shipping is just ridiculous..
I was buying with my friend so we shared the shipping half. (USD$35 each)
Check it out here: http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/Shop/Dervish_and_Banges/Accessories.html

Wooow!! Hong Kong. This is really international

YEA! But I found that a bit difficult to find a good printing service in Hong Kong.. I ordered my notebooks from China and print the covers in a local printing shop, and they just went smaller than they're supposed to be.. I can't wait to make another lot of books!!!!!

Hogwarts 2nd Year Letter : )

As requested with no textures, fold lines etc.

Checked over it but if you spot any mistakes etc please let me know and i'll correct them.

A little question. I wanna buy HP page to screen. But on the list of my book shop I've seen there's one from 49.95 and one from 75.95 euros. Is there any difference between them? Because I can't find any difference.

yes I am from Hong Kong! Hi!! HAHAHA
The robe is really good, I think it's the best version out of the others!
I bought that with USD$99, but the shipping is just ridiculous..
I was buying with my friend so we shared the shipping half. (USD$35 each)
Check it out here: http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/Shop/Dervish_and_Banges/Accessories.html

YEA! But I found that a bit difficult to find a good printing service in Hong Kong.. I ordered my notebooks from China and print the covers in a local printing shop, and they just went smaller than they're supposed to be.. I can't wait to make another lot of books!!!!!

Hahaha which part of Hong Kong? I'm from the New Territorries haha. Anyways the shipping is $35 USD? WOW! That's like insane! I probs needa get a bunch of friends to buy it together. But the robe sounds so good from what you're saying! Hahaha

A little question. I wanna buy HP page to screen. But on the list of my book shop I've seen there's one from 49.95 and one from 75.95 euros. Is there any difference between them? Because I can't find any difference.

I've noticed this too, I don't think there is any difference, I checked out one in my Local Forbidden planet that was £40 and it was the full 500+ page Whopper, with all the great details, pullouts etc.

I think some places are just upping the price because it's selling out. Either that or some have 1st editions or something.

I've noticed this too, I don't think there is any difference, I checked out one in my Local Forbidden planet that was £40 and it was the full 500+ page Whopper, with all the great details, pullouts etc.

I think some places are just upping the price because it's selling out. Either that or some have 1st editions or something.

my mum got mine for 50 pound but on play.com you can get it for 25 pound with freeshiping, there the same books but different deals (Y)

Hey guys, is been a long time since I came here, cause how some knows, I'm working now, so I dont have so much time, to stay here ):

But there's a good thing in this, i found a place to print my things, I've made the Every Flavor Beans box, and i'ts amazing, I'll show later (I know I just made a lot of promisses, but that i will fulfill) and i also made the Hogwarts letter, but the seal is missing, as the seal from the Howler, so I'll just show when i finish at all.

So here's a question, as a found a place, now I want to make a a book prop, but I dont know how I can print on the right size of the book, and what type of paper should I use, a adesive paper? normal paper? can someone help me (again) please? Thank You!

:rolleyes hey.. itz my first time to post here in rpf...i like to sahre my paper prop leaky cauldron sign...hope u like it and i just wanna say "YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME"
signs_by_jhadha-d4bnfyn.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back