Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

That's good but I want a much bigger image, and I also want the inside (the letter)

):
here you go

Ronald Weasley!!
How Dare You Steal that car I'm Absolutely Disgusted Your fathers now facing an inquiry at work and it's entirely your fault if you put another toe out of line we'll bring you straight home.
Oh and Ginny dear congratulations on making Gryffindor your father and I are so proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ElineEngels & Eldandil and @ ronsiew, ecl asked me to block the downloads to the advanced potion pages, until he gives me his approval I will not unblock them, I'm sorry, but he is the creator of these pages.

I know, I PM'ed him and we talked a little about it :) he has got a good point though about better going for the full - printed - book, than the half version that's online... I guess I know what I'm saving up for then ^^
Also, exams always make crazy thoughts run through my head, but I was thinking about making a copy of the Monstrous Book of Monsters - except, real. Well obviously not biting and growling (although I think I could get the growling done...) but with actual pages as well as a beak, and fur, and such. Does anybody think that'd be doable?
Come to think about it - YES, with growling :D already have that part figured out ^^

@ lilpatty and @ Ronsiew, I know, I tried to explain in my previous post that that is what I am going to do :) just need to get hold of someone with a VISA-card for the internet purchase. Thank you for your help though :)

@ElineEngels, the monster book of monsters has been done.

ghargiss has a reputation level greater than 10!
Facebook

Re: Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!
After many hours at the computer on Harry Potter Wiki, Google Image Search, Word and CorelDRAW I present to you, in alphabetical order, the 115 page Monster Book of Monsters.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53306791/Mon...20Monsters.pdf

Hi,

@lilpatty : Your link doesn't work!?

@Barneyrfd :
Can you tell me the font you used to do the Ron's Howler ... I speak for the Mrs. Weasley's wrinting? In advance, thank you !

That's because it's Dutch. I don't get a word of the posts here that are in Spanish, either. But don't worry, we'll keep it in English. And lilpatty, thanks, but I knew that :) was really just a statement of the fact that I'm going to try to produce a furry, readable, growling - in other words, as screen accurate as possible - version of the MboM. Not a dummy, or a sculpted version. Don't think that has been done before... just wanted to know if there are any thoughts on that.

I thought that the principe of this website was that all is free.
The Advanced Potion Making is expensive, I have no enought money for it ...
Why is it no free ?

@Barney

Hello Barney, maybe that's a stupid question, but as a new member, I don't know so much about it, so I wanted to know if this prop (Dumbledore Last Will) that you've been working, gonna be free,

And I really want to know too, the font that you used on the Dumbledore's name cause i'm really interested on that, Thank You!

Sorry my bad english

Please Please Please...

2u5x214.gif

A lot of the paper props here are free. If it can be posted then you have free access to it.

However, much work and research goes into these props and some people feel that their work is more personal or professional. There are some here that, if not already, should be working in the industry. Their skillful work can still sometimes be obtained but at a cost.

Eldanil - As for a book, that is asking for a lot. I am sure much work went into it. He has made it available to you the same way it is available to himself. He had to come up with the $40 or $50 to get a copy as well.

If someone wants to post copies of paper props here, then they are free. If they just want to post pics of things they have done, then they are inspiring. In any case these props are paid for with hard work and diligent research.

I hope that the members here will continue to share what they want and inspire with what they can. I love this forum and hope that it continues.

I appreciate all who contribute and post here. Thank you for the creative outlet and shared experience. :cheers

Sorry just had to get that out.
DBCooper

I2cooner - please stop gumming up the thread with multiple requests. Give people time to respond. However, if you read through some of the later requests you would know that they are working on fixing those links. In the meantime I am tasking you with the job of making the letter. Search online for Harry Potter fonts that are like the one used for the letter. Search around here, some one may have already posted it. Also look for the crest and reference pics.

Text for letter can probably be gotten from the book. Not sure if it was seen in the movie?

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogwarts_acceptance_letter

Look forward to what you come up with.

Best,
DBCooper

Last edited:
Hi,

@Barneyrfd :
I can't find your paper prop on the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Stock List! Could you send me a link to them?

In advance, thank you!

PS : And don't forget to tell me what is the font used for the Ron Weasley's Howler, pleeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeee !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back