Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi evryone,

I like the marauders map i'ts one of my favorite harry potter items, but does anyone know how i make him?

Greets:)

@ Follows, sorry ghargiss must have taken it down or the website did, sorry about that, I will gladly post the link to my mediafire account if it's ok with ghargiss ????

To @lilpatty : I don"t understand... ? What do you mean?

Lilpatty placed a link up that originally was the link to ghargiss work, currently ghargiss link is not up. Lilipatty is going to place another link with ghargiss work if ghargiss give the okay.

I know that i am also new here, few post but have been here for some time. Most of the links on the FIRST page aren’t working, but, BUT, did i say BUT??? The originals that were posted by the authors of the Original Free pros are! These are in the plus 197 pages of the thread. It is common Board etiquette to exhaust all the possibilities of looking for said material before u think of posting that u are looking for this or that. I don’t want to sound like a sphincter but very few people are even reading the 10 post before theirs. If they did they would see that the same questions are being asked and answered over and over again. ¾ of the requests asked for from page 180 to the current page, are in the thick of the thread in the original posts, but not in the First Page. Please look for your requests and if u don’t find the items after searching and looking. Then plz PM the original Author/s asking for it, and if they could plz come to the thread and get in contact the authors of this thread, this way we can help the two members (that were so kind to start this thread for us to begin with). By having the authors get in contact with them and not the other way around. Plz don’t think or take that this Post is a rant, it’s not, it’s just a “ Okay this is the situation” this thread in the last 40-50 pages has really derailed from the original direction the thread had, this has been due to the lost of Links to many of the First Post were we were graciously handed every project free. This is being looked at and will be resolved in due time. But we must be patient. Patient and do our homework looking using the Search engine or doing it the old way that’s reading all almost 200 pages.

Please Please Please...

2u5x214.gif

About the Advanced Potions Book, it’s not a free prop, reason for which it is not posted here in this thread; yes there are links to the proper thread were it is being sold as a complete book minus the cover.

Last edited:
Some good points brought up;

About the Advanced Potion Making pages I had posted a while ago, it was a first attempt and incomplete pdf that I had originally made available for people to work with if they wished. I have since taken it off for various reasons.

The book I made available in the sale thread is my complete 304 page version of the book, that is bound (an actual book). Basically inspired by the designs seen in the prop and expanded upon. It's sort of a kit that can help people obtain a finished APM book with some finishing of their own (cover). In my opinion it was just the best and easiest way I could think of for people to get a copy of an actual book at a reasonable price. Printing books is not cheap, and I feel Blurb keeps things reasonable, given the quality, production time, shipping, and most of that cost goes straight to printing costs. Imagine printing 304 pages on your printer and then binding it yourself. It can be done but it won't look like a book that you'll find in a library that came off a printing press.

This thread is about sharing and inspiring each other to recreate various paper harry potter replicas and there have been some really awesome contributions in the past, but recently it's been filled with too many demands.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I'm here again to ask if someone have the parts of the HOWLER, Don't say that I have to do a search, cause I just did, but i didn't find anything, I dont know, maybe someone, have the images on the computer, if someone have those images please, send me or post here plx, plx, I will be extremely Thankful!

Hello guys, I'm here again to ask if someone have the parts of the HOWLER, Don't say that I have to do a search, cause I just did, but i didn't find anything, I dont know, maybe someone, have the images on the computer, if someone have those images please, send me or post here plx, plx, I will be extremely Thankful!

Using this post here:
http://www.therpf.com/f40/harry-pot...-movies-more-108986/index197.html#post2078971

will bring you to this post here:
http://www.therpf.com/f40/harry-pot...ll-movies-more-108986/index4.html#post1580113

which will be more than enough to get you going into making your own Howler. I encourage you to expand your horizons and make a genuine effort to replicate this prop yourself. There are plenty of free photo manipulation programs available on the internet, Gimp being one of them, that I'm sure you are bound to come up with something great!

Now get cracking!

which will be more than enough to get you going into making your own Howler. I encourage you to expand your horizons and make a genuine effort to replicate this prop yourself. There are plenty of free photo manipulation programs available on the internet, Gimp being one of them, that I'm sure you are bound to come up with something great!

Now get cracking!

Thank You so much for your attention, you're really cool, I will take your advice and try to make by myself, I have some experience on Photoshop so, with this reference I think i can reproduce, and if I get, i will be post here.

And also i want to say that I create another Polyjuice Potion Page and I've made a remake of the Basilisk Page to look more closer from the original (movie) if have someone interested let me know!

Thanks again, the forum needs people like you, who helps the others. keep it up! (:)

Howler note. I little investigating turned up this.

Check page 6, post 144.

Also Barneyrfd - Fonts for acceptance letter and envelopes.

I used a free font called Handserif for the envelopes. Its pretty close to what was used except for the little swirls on some of the letters. Here's a link:

http://www.dafont.com/handserif.font

Last edited:
No TK-2126_MD, I did not post a link to ghargiss's monster book of monsters pages, what I meant was I will post it from my mediafire account for download, but only if he gives his ok, but not until then.
I apologize to Follows for not making myself more clear.

Howler note. I little investigating turned up this.

Check page 6, post 144.

Thank you, I had already seen this part, and I'm working on that, but one part is missing, and I cannot find the font.

If someone knows the name of one of this fonts down there, please let me know! thnx! (;

I create another Polyjuice Potion Page and I've made a remake of the Basilisk Page to look more closer from the original (movie) if have someone interested let me know!

How about up loading them here, so others can have them ;)

No TK-2126_MD, I did not post a link to ghargiss's monster book of monsters pages, what I meant was I will post it from my mediafire account for download, but only if he gives his ok, but not until then.

Okay sorry i miss understood, i thought u "had" up load and then took it down, my bad :)

Last edited:
Hi

Just checked in and found some very interesting posts from DBCooper, TK-2160_MD and ECL. You guys (used generically) have hit things right on the money.

I know I spent hours of time researching and completing the replica props I made not to mention spending some amount of money for fonts trying to get them as close to screen accurate as possible. For example, I spent hours creating a font that resembled the font used for the Howler to Ron.

It was extremely rewarding to complete these props and share them and I posted them willingly on this forum at the time. BUT...I feel no urgent need to repost them to satisfy many of the newer members' repeated requests to provide them. I'm not being a dork here I'm just letting you know my mindset.

People move in and out of forums like this all the time sharing (and unsharing) their work as they see fit, that's just the way it is. Your focus and circumstances are constantly changing. What is really important to you at a particular time may not be so important at another time.

I totally feel bad for messing up the links on the front page but as I have said I don't have time right now and the desire to re-establish them. All the hounding in the world will not change that. I actually did not think it would be that big of a deal since they had been on the site for many months and I assumed whoever wanted them had probably already downloaded them.

I'm thinking it is probably a good idea to take down the thumbnails now so people will stop getting frustrated when they can't link to a larger image.

Also...I know there are many on the thread that are eager to help out where possible which is a good thing but it actually bothers me quite a bit when I see other people openly passing around my work on forum sites. So I hope people will respect my wishes and not openly post my work on this or any other similar forum.

It may be a little naive but I posted the stuff for people to download for their own use, not to start passing around as they see fit. And after finding quite a bit of my work posted on various sites around the Internet as though it were the posters' own work I am regretting I shared it in the first place, but the reality is that is the risk you take when you share anything online.

Sorry if I wasted anybody's time with this post but I just wanted to get a few of my thoughts out there.

bfd

@Barney, if somehow I bothered, it was never my intention, excuse me if I asked something that had already been said before, as a new member, was not my fault to have found the site just now, I went through every page of this forum, and sometimes it's inevitable people will not repeat the same questions.

Would be very interesting if it were created a F.A.Q. to those people (like me) who are coming now, there is no way to read every page of the forum this is impossible.

And about the font of the Howler to Ron, I have no idea that you've created that, then I'm sorry, I did not intend to belittle or diminish the work of anyone, especially his own, that is so perfect, so if you feel like that for my part, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
@Bfd, posts like that aren't anybody's waste of time, posts like that are what everyone on a forum needs to read from time to time. It's true, you've done some incredible work, as have ecl and Hinkypunk and many many others, and every forum member that passes along should reckon him/herself very lucky that we happened to stumble upon little pieces of art like that :)

I think it's only natural and very understandable to think that it is not a nice feeling to be stalked for more instead of thanked for what you have already decided to share.

I must confess that I went through the pages of this thread like crazy looking for all this incredible stuff to save and use for my own impressive nerdy bookshelf - lol - when I first got here (although I kind of regret now that I didn't really use any of your work, should have done that while the links still worked), and I think I only made two or three contributions to this thread myself so far?

I am a photoshop noob and I do the best I can, but I'm afraid that my strength is more in writing than in photoshopping and recreating visual props.
I will bravely try and keep up helping to recreate props whenever I can though, but I hope it's still okay to profit from the works of people more skilled than me when they put something online :)

also just bought ecl's Advanced Potion Making, if we all are honest it's only natural that you should sell - and not give away - a work like that, I can only imagine how many hours and hours and hours of research and work went into that... I can't wait for it to arrive :)

I guess it comes down to this: I'm sorry you feel exploited, but know that you are greatly appreciated, too! And that goes to everybody who feels the same way here.

Last edited:
I wanted to make a Hogwart's acceptance letter for my daughter that looked the same as the one in the first post (I guess it is from Noble collection). I wanted to make simple changes using a font but there is no existing font.

So I used photo shop to copy and paste existing letters and numbers one at time to make my daughter's name and address. It helped too that my daughters room is "at the top of the stairs".

I took the file to Office Max to get a nice quality print and one really nice paper. I then cut the envelope out and pasted it and cut the letter pages down to the correct paper size.

My daughter loves it and here is the results...

10481-hogwarts.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back