Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Welcome back Hinky! You don't know me but I'm very glad your back and fine. Had the same problem with my computer about a month ago and I lost everything. :(

Cheers and happy new year!

Well, Hinky, I think we need to start working on the insides of the books, such as text and try to make them look as authentic as possible. ronsiew has started doing so and I must say it looks incredible, hopefully he will continue with this project. But books such as Standard Book of Spells and etc. Oh! and that reminds me, we do have a few more covers that came out. Some of them are in the HARRY POTTER PAGE TO SCREEN book, and some I can post on here if your'e interested! Its great to see you back and looking forward to what you produce again!

BFD and Hinky back at the same time, tis a christmas and news years miracle. Or maybe it's for auld lang syne :). Im so happy yeah woohoo. Ok :behave Dave come to your senses again

This tread is amazing and I want to thank everyone for all the hard work! I have seen a lot of awesome books that I am going have to create. i do have a question about magical water plants of highland lochs spine and back cover. What did everyone do for the back cover of this book? Is there a complete set of the front, back and spine to re-create this book? Thank you for any additional help. :) You Guys ROCK

Thanks
RJA

Firstly, welcome back Hinky.

Secondly, ronsview I would appreciate if you would take down the links you posted to my photobucket account.

I consider this act a grievous violation of my privacy and am quite angry you would take it upon yourself to do such a thing. Although photobucket is readily accessible by all, I certainly did not give you permission to put a link to my account in this forum.

I'm thinking if I raised a complaint with the moderators I could probably have you banned from the rpf for such an action. I will not do so but that is how angry i am about this inconsiderate action of yours.

bfd

Bfd, I am very sorry about my actions, I did not realize it would provoke that much, I am terribly sorry as I was just trying to help some people that would like to print your artwork.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry :cry

RS

This tread is amazing and I want to thank everyone for all the hard work! I have seen a lot of awesome books that I am going have to create. i do have a question about magical water plants of highland lochs spine and back cover. What did everyone do for the back cover of this book? Is there a complete set of the front, back and spine to re-create this book? Thank you for any additional help. :) You Guys ROCK

Thanks
RJA

Hi RJA:

I'll post my two versions of this book that I made back in 2007ish. For some odd reason, they changed the name of the book in the movie from '..the Highland Lochs', to '...the Mediterranean', so I made two versions. At that time, I did not know what the authors name was, and since the title changed, I made up Reed Bracken as a humorous author. The backs I made different also.

I also made some insert pages for this book, which I included for a few that I made privately years back. I may post these some time in the future.

Last edited:
Well, Hinky, I think we need to start working on the insides of the books, such as text and try to make them look as authentic as possible. ronsiew has started doing so and I must say it looks incredible, hopefully he will continue with this project. But books such as Standard Book of Spells and etc. Oh! and that reminds me, we do have a few more covers that came out. Some of them are in the HARRY POTTER PAGE TO SCREEN book, and some I can post on here if your'e interested! Its great to see you back and looking forward to what you produce again!
That would be great . I'm starting a sort of library of prop books of Harry Potter !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thats a great idea.

There was a thread (Started by you Ffg I believe!! xD) dedicated to reproducing books (text and all), we started with 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard', mainly doing illustrations, but the thread has been 'dead' recently... (Heres the link - http://www.therpf.com/f40/harry-potter-book-insides-122059/ ) I personally have written a few chapters of 'Hogwarts; A History' for my own pleasure, so would be happy to help writing wise, :D
DWG

Hi RJA:

I'll post my two versions of this book that I made back in 2007ish. For some odd reason, they changed the name of the book in the movie from '..the Highland Lochs', to '...the Mediterranean', so I made two versions. At that time, I did not know what the authors name was, and since the title changed, I made up Reed Bracken as a humorous author. The backs I made different also.

I also made some insert pages for this book, which I included for a few that I made privately years back. I may post these some time in the future.

That's awesome!! Thank you for all the help and I would really like to see the pages you designed someday if you are interested in sharing.

@ronsiew: Thanks for removing the link and thanks for the apology.

I figured you posted it to be helpful rather than malicious, I just didn't think it was the right thing to do is all. But I'm okay with the resolution so let's put it behind us and move on to new things.

bfd

Dumbledore's Will

This is a prop I have been working on for a loooong time now. It's coming along nicely but it is a long way from being even close to screen accurate.

The problem is I have not been able to find any really good images of the will pages even from the blu-ray version of the movie.

I have been able to figure out some of the larger print, the wording on the front page (is pretty much the wording in the book) and the general layout but the smaller print on the back page is not legible so I made it up from typical wording for a will (plus the first paragraph form Hinky's will).

The crest at the top is unknown so I used the Hogwarts crest for now. I used made up red seals for the signatures 'cause ya can't make out any detail of the actual ones used. You also can't make out the 3 signatures by the seals so I used Minerva McGonnagal, Rubeus Hagrid and Alastor Moody.

If anyone has a good image of the will or knows the wording and they would be willing to share it would help me to finish it off to be as screen accurate as possible before I post it.

By the way, this is just a total coincidence with Hinky's return and my absence as of late. Over the Christmas vacation season I had a little free time and was able to work on a few things is all. Unfortunately, I still don't have alot of time to spend on prop replication anymore.

And I have to be honest, I am not that motivated to work on correcting the links to the thumbnails on the front page. Those items seem like they were from a long time ago and its really hard for me to revisit them. I kind feel like I want to move on to other things. I have to think about how I want to handle it for a bit. I may just offer a cd with all the images on it...but I don't know yet.

Thanks.

bfd

barneyrfd some of your things i can't click on please can i have Reprimand Envelope (blank & template) - Reprimand Letter (w background & w/o background) - Eyes Mouth Seal

Adam.

Patience is a virtue that you appear to be lacking right now. You have 8 posts total that all appear to be "This is broken, fix it."

If you've read -any- of the past two pages, you would know that the two primary submitters from this thread have JUST come off hiatus, and I don't know about BFD, but I'm getting bombarded.

The links will get fixed. Unless its an emergency, please wait, and stop asking.

Shay

Sorry for the rant, and instead of writing this I should be THANKING EVERYONE for the VERY WELCOME BACK, but the posts by Adam are a reminder of one of the reasons I stopped coming here.

can someone tell me the page where the life and lies of dumbledore fill cover is?
ive gone through this form and i carnt find it...

Sorry for the rant, and instead of writing this I should be THANKING EVERYONE for the VERY WELCOME BACK,

No problemo Hinky!! You've done so much for this thread and been gone so long we thought you were just an RPF Legend, darting in and out of the shadows ;D So you deserve a big welcome, shame we didn't have trumpets :p

DWG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back