Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

To replace page 104 with Golpalott's Third Law, I used a lot of time research more than making the page. Haha, enjoy!

Thanks,

P.S. I made up the Golpalott's First Law but it only makes sense if there is a First Law and Second Law or there won't be a third. I think it's rather convincing one if you ask me.

RS

:) I enjoy the part of it was covered in the owls :lol or u could add a plz refere to your Basic Potions hand book Heh

I would realy love to have a copy of dumbldores will. I know it was done on the first page but it not very acurate when you compare this:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../albuswill.jpg

to this:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...re'sWill.jpg

(I would love somthing simalar to the second one) ON 2 PAGES NOT 1 (the small one with the objects for harry ron and hermionie and the second larger page with other bequests as it appears in HP7 part 1)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110426002357/harrypotter/images/4/46/Will.jpg

Thank you.

The newpapers size for the Daily Prophet: in the page to screen book it says "When the MOM takes over in OOTP Yates asked us to look at Soviet graphics "we looked also at newspapers form the 1940's. Aged by dipping it into a special blend of diluted coffee. It was then laid out on the floor to dry and eventually ironed to remove the worst of the inevitable wrinkles."

hi ronsview u'r doing a great job!!! please do make the felix felicis one, im sure u already know this one but this'll help, there are also other potons listed with all their ingridients like the ones in pottermore.
Felix Felicis - Harry Potter Wiki
Good Luck!!! Hope u make the whole thing...

Last edited:
hi ronsview u'r doing a great job!!! please do make the felix felicis one, im sure u already know this one but this'll help, there are also other potons listed with all their ingridients like the ones in pottermore.
Felix Felicis - Harry Potter Wiki
Good Luck!!! Hope u make the whole thing...

Thank you Asimo96, yes I will try to make a Felix Felicis one but I need all the steps and everything, I'll try researching for some but I'm pretty sure I need to make it mostly up. However I'll still give it a go.

RS

I hadn't contributed in quite a while, so I thought I'd root through the old archives on the laptop to see what I had but it's taking a while to upload. Coming soon to this RPF

Last edited:
@15Pezza, Personally you should not have posted these in this thread, as it is a PAPER PROP thread. You need to either find a replica prop thread that fits it, or start your own. We need to keep this thread free of misc. posts and leave it only for paper props.

@Asimo96 - Here you go, first page of the Preparation of the Felix Felicis, it was kinda hard making it up but I chose some ingredients that kind of make sense. Anyways, I'll be doing the next page and maybe a third one since it'll be pretty long.

Thanks,

RS

ffg)
well tbh, id ont care i promised someone on this post i will do it so i have, its a prop, even though its not paper its a prop. im only asking what do you think i should do to it eg engrave it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back