Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hinkypunk hi, I wish I could help, I would like to print the o.w.l, but on the first page I get the picture small and I can not click on it, besides the owl like me print "reprimand Envelope (Blank & template) - reprimand Letter (background w & w / o background) "I also appear small and I can not click.

thank you

sorry for my english, now using google traslator.

Thank you so much for making these!I've been looking for these everywhere!! I'm kind of a noob here, sorry, but everything from the acceptance letters down wont let me click on it D:, is there any other way I could get to it ? I've literally tried everything

Thank you so much!

hi everybody :) thank you very much for all this hard work, this is incredible. However, like serpenssortia, I am not able to click on the latest props of the first page... do you know how to do that?

Thank you very much!

@Lark16: My guess for the wanted posters 11x16 or 12x24. As far as the Daily Prophet. I would guess the size is that of an old 1920's newspaper.

Hello Every one, i started to work on this some time ago....... Quick story, my former GF that were still in contact is a Crazy HP fan. Decide to make a Scrap Book/file for her. This Christmas was the dead Line. Down here we don’t have Kinko’s and the only other place that had the machines i wanted to use were formal printing companies that essentially Laughed me out to the street....... so after i cast a quick Hex or 2 on them i got to think were else can i get some of these quality printed and with the paper types i want........ one Day walking up town i saw a sign “Lazer Topography Printers!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!! so I got all the stuff i wanted printed out over time ( the guy there really only had a few minutes 20 -45 mins free every other day to print up my stuff) as the place printed nonstop for architect firms, engineers etcetcetc.
So I age the different items with different techniques ( some coffee, others tea etc etc no new science here the basics) Went out and got 6-7 Oz cow Leather and made a very simple leather file to keep them all.
This gift has been already given and is currently under her Christmas Tree, she was told that this gift was the collaborative efforts of the ppl here that made all the Items and my contribution was to weather and the Leather case ( I did take sole credit for that ;) )
Any way THX u all for this, great gift for a person that really loves HP.!!!
Gracias from Bolivia, South America.
HarryPorterCarla003.jpg

HarryPorterCarla009.jpg

HarryPorterCarla010.jpg

HarryPorterCarla011.jpg

HarryPorterCarla012.jpg

HarryPorterCarla013.jpg

HarryPorterCarla015.jpg

Link to full foto album
Harry Potter Scrap book pictures by TK356 - Photobucket

@Lark16: My guess for the wanted posters 11x16 or 12x24. As far as the Daily Prophet. I would guess the size is that of an old 1920's newspaper.

well then thanks..can u tell me all the sizes of the paper props?
just wondering if u can help me :)

how would old newspaper size's would be?

well then thanks..can u tell me all the sizes of the paper props?
just wondering if u can help me :)

how would old newspaper size's would be?

Sizes really vary, alot. un less u plan to recreate a specific "Real" vintage or modern News paper i really wouldnt worry to much. Early 20th centruy news papers were bigger then current ones, and really white and bright. Forget were i read about how the paper was bleached.......

Good place to start research is here
Historical Newspapers OnlineNewspaper History
Granted u will need to dig in here and go to out sie links from here. but good place to start.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back